Hello! || Imagine Edward

Request of samtrue0321! I hope you like it! (P.S This is a modern Version)

What you are about to read is about a girl name Samantha or Sam. Her last name is Hales, she has blonde Hair and Beautiful Grey eyes. She was walking down the sidewalk with groceries in her hands, music in her ears, she had to make dinner today because her older brother was being lazy today, and her boyfriend was coming over to dinner too, most likely going to bring his brother along too. But Sam didn't mind, she loved cooking, even if she was shy to show off her amazing skills. Surprisingly Her brother doesn't mind Ed at all. Oh....wait did I forget to say who is dating who again? Well let me explain. Sam was dating Edward Elric, Her older brother Adam was dating Winry and Al, Ed's younger brother well he was dating no one at the time. As soon as she got home she went straight to the kitchen. "Welcome home Sammy" Her big brother called playing video games. She waved and started to cook. Then there was a knock at the door. "Adam, Can you get the door?" Sam called. "On it!" Adam said getting up to reach the door. Sam heard there chatting at the door. Sam smiled she know excatly who it was. That's why she was making beef stew for dinner. "Sammy, Ed and Al are here!" Adam called. "Okay! I'll be finished in a bit!" She yelped. She then felt someone do the tazer on her. (You know when people poke you that's called the tazer? that what that is). She made a squeal and flinged the ingredient she had in her had at the person behind her, which was mixing the soup at the moment. After Sam was done throwing food , she found out it was Ed. He know had food splatted on his face. y/n started to giggle at him. "Thanks for the taste of what's for dinner y/n" Ed said trying to lick some of the food off his face. He looked funny while doing it. which made y/n giggle more "N-next T-time don't try t-that when I-I am cooking" y/n said between laughter. "Noted" Ed said still trying to lick the food off his face. There was some on his cheek. Sam then smirked at an idea. She walked over to Ed and licked the food off his face "Never waste food Edward" y/n said smiling right next to him. That made him red, Even if they had been dating for awhile. Sam cackled "Your face is as red as a tomato Ed" y/n said turning around and continued to cook.

~Time Skip: After Dinner~

After dinner they decided to play video games with each other. Sam was on couch with Ed's head in her lap while Al and Adam sat on the floor. "Sammy you cheated!" Adam yelled "And I cheated how? Don't say I cheated because you suck Adam" Sammy smirked "Bitch" Adam said "Jerk" Sammy responded. Ed chuckled "You guys are childish" He chuckled "Yea? And You're Bossy.....And Short" Sammy knew what was going happen now. Ed sat up as soon as she said short. "I'm Not Short I'm fun Sized! And We're the same Height!" Ed said now squeezing Sam. Al and Adam continued there game while Ed was squeezing sammy. "Ed! Stop it!" y/n chuckled "Nope" Ed said as Sam was trying to get out. "Hey Sam look at me" Ed said chuckling. Sam turned her head towards Ed and was surprised with a kiss. It was a deep and passionate. They seperated and Sam had blush on her face. She buried her face in his chest. "If you wanted a kiss you should have told me" Sam mumbled in his chest. "What's the fun in that?"

Later on The two brothers had to stay over because they fell asleep. Ed was cuddling with Sam on the couch and Adam was cuddling Al like a teddy bear, they looked like a big brother protecting the little brother.

Hiya! I haven't updated this in a while, sorry for that, If you have a request please tell me again. And if you want something like this the tell me your character looks like and acts like and what kind of one-shot you want, or if you want me to do a random on that's fin too! Also did you get any References? Or are you like 'I don't understand reference' That is also another refencene by the way.. Alright tell next time!

~Natsumi~