Best friends....Or more? || Alphonse

Al was recently at out in a field looking around. "Al!" He heard his named called. Before he could turn his head a certain girl jumped on his back. He chuckled It was his best friend "Hey y/n" He smiled. "What are you doing way out here Al?" Y/n asked getting off his back and standing next to him. "I was looking for the river...I can't seem to find it" He said looking around. "Well the river is in the opposite way silly!" She chuckled grabbing his hand and leading him the other way. "Oops" Al said following her. Once they made it to the river y/n took off her shoe and ran into it. Good thing she was wearing jeans. "What are you doing?" Al asked walking to the edge of the river. "What else Am I doing? Playing in the water!" Giggled looking at the fish swimming around her. He smiled "You always liked the water huh?" He asked sitting at the edge "Yup! Aren't you coming in? Or do I have to drag you in?" y/n smirked "Oh no i'm not getting in the water" Al said waving his hands around. "yes you are!" y/n grabbed his arm and started to drag him. He wouldn't budge . She then got an idea. She started to tickle him making him loosen up. She took this chance and grabbed him into the water. "I win!" she giggled. Al spit out some water. "Oh really?" He splashed her. Now it was her turn to spit out water "Oh your going to get it!"

And with that they had a water fight. Which took awhile to finish. But when I was y/n was soaked. "I win this time" Al said following her to the edge of the river. y/n sat down and stuck out her tongue "Yea this time" y/n chuckled shivering. Al noticed and took off his red jacket and gave it to y/n. She hugged the jacket around her and leaned against Al. They looked at the sun as it started to set. Al then go an idea. He stood up and went over to the river looking for something. "Don't fall in Al!" y/n said looking at him "I won't!" He called back. He found the rock he was looking for. He clapped his hands together and press it on the rock. Creating a necklace. It had a clear jewel in the shape of a heart. He walked behind y/n and put the necklace around her neck. y/n looked at the necklace "Thank you Al, I love it" He sat next to her again. y/n gave him a kiss on the cheek. Al blushed red as he looked over at y/n she was looking at the jewel with a smile on her face. Al grabbed y/n by the waist and sat her infront of him. He had his arms around her waist and his face in the crook of her neck. "I love you y/n, for a long time now" He whispered "I love you too Al" she smiled as she kiss the top of his head.