Chapter 2

Ariah's POV

"I apologise for her behaviour." Lily giggled like a teenage girl.

"And what about you?" I heard Matty ask her.

"Me?! I'm a good girl!" She cried out in protest.

Right now we were being taken to the tour buses. Lily and I were obviously not capable of doing that ourselves. We weren't even drunk-

"Oh fuck," I cried out as one of my feet stepped in front of the other and I tripped over, dropping flat onto the ground. I lay on my back laughing at myself. I heard a sigh and I was soon lifted up and over someone's shoulder. "Oh, this is nice." I grinned as my hands trailed down a toned, wide back.

I looked up and spotted Matty holding Lily up whilst she chatted a load of bull to him, her arm around his shoulder and his around her waist. He seemed quite amused though. I mean, I wouldn't be because she's annoying as fuck when she's drunk – maybe people think I am though?

After looking at them I turned around and spotted Jimmy getting a piggy back from Zacky and Johnny was walking alongside them. Which left Brian. I connected it together and a big grin appeared on my face.

"Brian!" I sung. I heard him sigh again, probably sick of my shit, but that didn't stop me. "Briaaaaaan!" I sung again.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Your back is pretty darn nice." I giggled, feeling my cheeks blushing. But that could have just been the fact that I was upside down and my blood was rushing to my head. Or maybe that was the drink? I ran my hands up and down his back once again, feeling the muscles.

"Thank you." He simply replied.

"Can I get down please?" I pouted even though he couldn't see me.

"Can you walk?" He asked with a little bit of attitude.

"No." I giggled. He chuckled and put me down on my feet as stable as he could but I almost fell over again straight away, not expecting my weight. But when I regained balance I looked into his dark gaze and flashed him a drunken smile before spinning around and spotting the buses not far away.

I began to skip towards them as I heard the others around me. I didn't know which one I was staying in and which one the boys were staying in so I kept between the both and began swaying to a tune I began to sing.

"Lilaaay!" I cried when she pulled herself from Matty's grasp and skipped over to me, stumbling and swaying all over the place.

"Ariaaaah!" She cried back, her fingers pointing at me.

"Which one are we in?" I asked, hiccupping half way through the sentence.

"This one?" She asked the boys and pointed to the one to my left.

"No, we're in this one." Johnny chuckled at the sight before him.

"No! We're in this one!" Lily argued and placed her hands on her hips.

"Lily!" We heard a female call. Once I saw the bright purple hair escape the bus to my right I knew it was Hayley.

"Hayls!" I yelled and swung my arms around her once she was close enough.

"It's okay, I'll take them from you." Hayley giggled to the boys who were all very amused with the scene we were making.

"Okay." Matt chuckled and they got onto their own bus. I got onto the one Hayley had just emerged from and inspected my surroundings. Dark interior and everything either leather or marble. Fancy.

However fancy it was though, it was small. I have no idea how five, fully grown men can stay in one like this. I soon spotted Danielle lay on one sofa reading a magazine.

"Dani!" I cried and dove on her.

"Shit," She groaned before laughing at me. "Are they drunk?" She asked Hayley once she managed to get on the bus with Lily, who dropped on the floor and began to "swim" on it.

"Wasn't she supposed to drive tonight?" Hayley asked as she pointed to my best friend on the floor pretending to be a fucking whale.

"It's okay! I can drive!" I cried out with a huge smile as I shot up off Dani.

"No way!" Dani cried and pulled me back down, this time on the sofa beside her. "I'll drive." She smiled and headed into the front of the bus where the huge dark wheel and leather seat was.

The rest of the night merely consisted of Lily and I being told off and told to go to bed and whenever we got up we'd fall over as the bus was moving. Finally though I said goodnight as I'd had enough and crawled into the bunks – literally. My packed bags were on the top bunk to my left, which confused me as I thought I'd left them in Lily's car. I changed into a pair of black, tight shorts and a baggy shirt anyway and got into bed.

Pretty short chapter and the story line is sh!t right now butttttttttttt it'll pick up within the next couple of chapters. Please vote thnxxx xox