You are MINE Chapter 4

Her wolf⬆️

• Athena's POV •

I'm not changing back! I have no clothes. I say to myself because it's not like we can hear each other we're not mated. But I don't have to worry about that because that'll never happen!. He must of figured out why I wasn't changing because he looked around then walked to an old rugged tree with a whole in it. "What is he doing?"I asked my wolf. "I don't know!" My wolf replied. Soon he puts his hand into the whole in the tree and pulls out a plastic bag with shorts and a long T-shirt in it. Oh. Putting on the shorts."Here!" He says chucking the shirt at me. I catch it with my mouth trying not to wet it and trot Behind a big tree. Changing back I put on the shirt and walked out. Why is he staring at me like that? "What?" I ask with my hip popped out and my hand resting on it. "Nothing, you just... Never mind." He trails off. "Now what? I wanna hear what you have to say!" I demand. "I said don't worry about it! Don't push me woman you are already in trouble. Trying to run away from me I'll never let you go." He says Angrily growling. Ugh. "You don't even know me!" I shout back at him angrily. He just ignores me and starts walking the opposite way "come!" He says without looking behind to see if I was even following him. I don't follow, instead I stand there with my arms folded and my head tilt the other way. Next thing I know I'm getting slung over he's shoulder. "Ouch, let me down you barbarian!" I shout hitting him on the back. He stops walking. "Are you going to walk with me willingly?" He ask. "Of fucking course not. This is practically woman-napping." I reply he just laughs and keeps walking. Soon we reach a gigantic house. "This must be his pack house" i say to my wolf. "Soon it'll be our pack house" she replies "what? No. Soon as I find the opportunity to run I'm taking it." "I will not leave mate" she snaps back angrily. While I was talking to my wolf I didn't notice we were already inside and walking up stairs, taking a couple turns before stopping at a big Burgundy door. Oh no, no way am I staying locked up in some room like an animal, even though I partly am. I start fighting his grip on me "let me go now" I huff trying to out of he's grip. "Never! You are MINE" he says slamming me against the wall. Where is everybody? Again I knee him in the balls this time he wasn't expecting it. I slip from his grip and make a run for it but I can't remember what turns we took. Damn I should of paid attention. Turning left then right then left again I bump into someone "watch it" that person growls "sorry not sorry" I reply running Without looking back I don't want him catching up to me he's probably already recovered. Come on.