Sing It Out!

"Are you going to tell me where we're going?" I asked in a sour tone.

Bethany and Karena looked at me and shook their heads. I pouted and glanced at Tybalt who was in the driver's seat and staying silent, which mean he knew and was trying to keep it a secret. Bethany and Karena started talking in secret. I rolled my eyes and leaned forward.

"Where are we going, Tybalt?" I whispered.

"You know I can't tell you that." He said still staying focused on the road.

"I'll buy you a dozen doughnuts." I knew his weakness.

"Bethany's paying me 2 dozen."

"Fine 3 dozen." I said in defeat.

"She also told me that if I told, she would pay me back by giving a painful birth to my child." I sighed.

"I can't beat that one!" Tybalt chuckled and I leaned back in my seat. Bethany looked at me with an evil smile and then went back to talking to Karena.

Darn!

But the car ride did give me time to think.

I was thinking mostly about what I was going to do with my life.

I was pregnant and alone...

Then it hit me. I needed a new place. My one bedroom apartment wasn't a great place to raise a child. I

laughed to myself. I was going to raise a child! I wondered if I would be a good mother. My eyes landed on my stomach and tears found my eyes.

It was Josh's baby.

Man, my mom was right mistakes happen when you're drunk, but this was a mistake that I had to live with.

In a way, I was happy. I would probably never see Josh again, but I would always have a part of him with me.

I smiled. Yeah, this child was half of Josh.

Memories of my childhood flooded my mind.

Oh, how I wish I had him by my side!

Question was, would he accept this?

Would he accept the child?

"We're here!" Karena said grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the car.

"What are we doing here at the stadium?" I asked.

Of course no one replied. Instead Karena pulled me inside and down long halls, with twist and turns.

Finally we rounded a corner and we were met by big black metal doors. A man stood guard by them. He

looked like he was in his 30's and he seemed to have relaxed when he saw us.

"Karena!" He said with a smile.

"Bobby." They gave each other a hug.

"You don't know how much this took to pull off, but it's all ready...you owe me." He said to Karena

with a wink.

"I know." She smiled and turned to me.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"When we were at Club Dee Dee I...we heard you sing, and it was amazing. For the past couple of days

you have been mopping around the house and you need let all your feelings out...We found a way for

that to happen."

"What do you mean?" I asked. Bethany and Bobby opened the big black metal doors. When they