Chapter Thirty

That's atticus's clothes for the date.

Atticus POV

I stood in the kitchen, a blush on my cheeks as Sylis stood in the doorway with wide eyes.

"Atticus. You look stunning." He said breathlessly.

I blushed and walked up to him, wrapping my arms around his torso. He chuckled and hugged me back kissing my head.

"Wait you two I want a picture!" The Luna giggled.

I looked up at her, our arms still around each other as she held he phone up. She smiled and hugged her phone to her chest before running into the living room.

"Are you ready?" He asked softly.

I nodded and looked up at him a smile gracing my lips. He smiled and took my hand in his and lead me outside. Helping me into his truck he buckled me down in the middle seat. After he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and slowly took off onto the snowy night.

"Sylis look handsome." I said pressing myself into his side.

"Thank you baby." He said, kissing my head.

Eventually we pulled to a stop in a huge empty parking lot. We got out and walked to the tail gate of the truck, Sylis letting it down revaled a big red blanket and pillows all over the back.

"Up you go." He said taking me by my waist and setting me on the tail gate." Get comfy on just gonna grab the food." He said walking to the backseat door.

I crawled up to the pillows and blanket and laid down on top of them. Sylis hopped onto the tail gate, bags of food in his hands. He pulled out a bowl and revealed steaming bowl of noodles with cheese looking stuff mixed in.

"This is chicken Spaghetti, its my favorite food." He said grabbing a fork and twirling it on the bowl before pressing it to my lips.

I moaned as the flavor hit my taste buds. Looking back up at him he smiled and bent down kissing me gently. He pulled back with a smile on his face and laying down on the bed next to me. He taucked me under his arm and we ate, the soft music coming from his truck making me smile.

After eating we laid in peaceful silence, one of Sylis's hands ran through my hair as we looked up at the stars.

"As much as I love this I have one more thing for our date." He said getting up.

I followed him to the tail gate and giggled as he lifted my off and placed me on the ground. He took my hand and lead me to the front of the parking lot. A huge rink of ice came into view and I looked up at Sylis.

"Its call ice skating, I'll show you how." He chuckled.

We sat down on a bench and he slipped shoes with a blade on the bottom on my feet. He stepped on the ice first, me following and almost falling if he didn't catch me.

"I've got you baby. I won't let you fall." He whispered in my ear.

I nodded and clutched his shirt as he slowly helped me move across the ice. For hours we moved across the ice, laughing as we almost fell and as I watch Sylis circle me. Once we got the skates off and stood at the truck Sylis leaned down and pressed his lips to mine.

"I love you." He groaned and attacked the spot right below my ear making me moan in pleasure.

Slowly he pushed me against the truck, my hands threading through his hair. I gently tugged making him groan louder.

"Atticus tell me to stop now or else I'm going to take u in the truck. Right. Now." He growled and pressed his bulge to my stomach.

I moaned throwing my head back till it pressed against the truck. When I didn't answer he growled and opened the backseats door and put me inside.

*WARNING*

He crawled in on top of me, shutting the door behind him. He looked down at me, hunger in his eyes as he attacked my lips. He swallowed my moan as he kissed me, I arched my back to him. He growled and pressed his front to mine, grinding into my making a familiar hurt come back.

I moaned and pressed myself closer to him.

"Fuck Atticus." He growled and attacked my mark.

"Nggh. Sy-sylis!" I moaned and kissed his neck gently.

He groaned and slipped his hands under my shirt before they landed on my pants. Slowly he rubbed his plan on the dent in the dark blue fabric. Moaning I pressed myself closer to his hand, whimpering as it wasn't satisfying enough.

He slipped off the seat and onto the floor. He pulled the sweater off and stripped me down till I was buck nude. I groaned as he gripped me, slowly pumping me. He pulled his coat and shit off before taking me into his mouth. I moaned and bucked my hips, my hands curling into fists.

"Sylis." I maoned.

Sweat formed on our bodies as he continued to bob his head until nerves built up in the pit of my stomach.

"Sylis!" I cried as I bucked my hips, my body feeling slightly limp.

Quickly he was back ontop of me, his pants unbuckled and his member rubbing against my thigh. I whimpered as he slowly entered me, stopping as he let me adjust. So I was overwhelmed with the feeling of him inside me, my hands wrapped tightly around his neck as he held me close with one hand.

Slowly he slipped in and out making moan, once again those bundles started to build in me again. His pace started to pick up until he just slammed into me. The bundle popped and white stuff landed on my chest. He grunted and slowly trusted into me before he switched positions. I laid on his chest as he started thrusting into me once again.

My body was limp and a moaning mess as he continued to go at it until he trusted into me again with a grunt.

*IT OVER*

He pulled a blanket out from under the seat and turned me over so I laid on top of him. He through the blanket over us and kissed me head.

"I love you Atticus. Sweet dreams baby boy." He cooed as my eyes fluttered shut.

Sylis POV

I ran my fingers through his soaked hair as he laid on top of me. His soft breathing and steady heart beat filled my ears making me smile.

I'll never get tired of that sound.