Rose

So, I know I have not updated in a while. I have just been really busy with school. I am sorry. Thank you everyone who read my story. This person at the top is Rose's mate.
Sincerely,
TheTimeBomb
........,...............................................................
I felt the strings holding me let go as we crossed the borders. My face split into a genuine smile that I hadn't done in years of being in that piece of shit pack. I turned to Alyssa, and noticed pain, but happiness in her eyes. I moved my hand down to her shoulder for comfort, but my smile wouldn't stop. I noticed she was started to get wobbly, and she just passed out. I grabbed her before she hit the ground, and I put her on my back. Though realizing little to late her ribs were hurt worst than before I fixed them last time.
I decide to shift into my wolf I cried out in pain, because this only the second time I have been able to shift. I watched as my bones shifted and the black fur erupt on my skin. I made sure to not move her much. I finally was in my wolf form but walked slowly not to lose Alyssa. I saw a puddle and loomed in to the water, and smiled I missed my wolf. She was a black wolf with my brown eyes, and her green in them. I smiled and continued to walk hoping nothing would bother us. Anything that got near me and her I growled at it making it scatter away, and it startled her awake.
Alyssa is probably the best person in my life I have encountered. Even though she was put through hell, and back she never stopped caring or got mean to people. My mind never seemed to be able to wrap around how she turned out. If I was her I would have hated everyone, and I would have left a long time ago. Though she stayed and was strong the whole time. Alyssa moved to get up, and whimpered putting herself back down. I growled and howled when she did warning her not to do it. She gripped my fur tighter, and didn't move just laid there. She patted my back and I slightly purred, but she didn't hear it.
She whimpered each time the path become bumper. I knew we need to find shelter so I could check her out to see how severe her injuries were. I noticed a cave, and started to making sure to go slow so she would check it out. Once I realized she was okay with it I picked up my pace slightly not moving her to much. We entered the cave, and I lowered my butt slowly till she reached the ground and lifted part of my body to slid her off careful. I shifted back to my human form, and grabbed the bag with our things in it and put some clothes on.
When I turned my head to look at Alyssa my mind went into panic she was breathing heavily and you could see something shaped oddly in her shirt. My body went on it own accord and moved fast over to her. She let me grabbed her shirt, and pull it up to check the damage done.
As my hands felt around her ribs touching basically breaks and cracks. I broke down when I heard her whimper.
"There all broken sweety, and I don't know if I can fix it." My voice cracking.
Then I broke down for some reason tears can out my eyes, and I had no reason. If anyone did it was her, but she wasn't. She was always strong how does she do it? She lifted her hand, and gently brushed the tears off my face. My tears wouldn't stop they just kept flowing. She grabbed my face suddenly and made me look at her.
"Why are you crying, Rose?" She softly but in between breathes.
" I just don't know why this all happens to you." My heading trying to think of what she did to deserve this, and coming up with nothing.
" I am fine. I have you, and the good memories of how it used to be, and that's all I need." She gasped out softly.
"You are to good of a person." Smiling down at her softly.
I smelt the smell of three wolf, but once was intoxicating. It smelt of forest and vanilla. It made me want go grab the person who smelt so good and kiss the daylights out of them. Though my brain told me to protect Alyssa so I growled startling her a bit. My body positioned itself into attack position as they walked. I couldn't resist sniffing the air one more time. The wolf I focused on was the grey with black mixed in it fur, and startling green eyes. He seemed to notice me, and shifted. He walked briskly over to me, and hugged me not caring that he was naked. He had black hair with silver streaks, and his eyes were the same color green as the wolf's. He sniffed my neck, and I heard a growl come from where Alyssa was.
He pulled away scanning over Alyssa, and his surrounding. I mouthed at her mate, and pointed toward him. She smiled for me, and nodded. Though after she did she fell to her knees, and before I could get to her this guy grabbed her and picked her up. She instantly relaxed, and cuddle in to the man chest. He said one word that confused me, and it was mine as he looked down at Alyssa.