Chapter 9

Selena's POV :

It has been crazy lately. Wedding coming up, Justin's new album, my new movie and I had some job with UNICEF. Ugh, I couldn't thank God more for my mom, Pattie and my wedding planner who basically did all work for us. Of course I wanted to be a part of whole process but I was just too busy.

Media is going literally crazy with all broke up/make up thing about me and Justin. I'm really not sure how "the close friend" knows all the information that even I don't know about myself and yet don't know about wedding that is happening in 3 mounts. I didn't wear the engagement ring on my hand because of how proposal happened and everything. I had Justin and he was more worth than any diamond on this world.

Today I had the day off and Justin took one too so we decided to go meet our wedding planner. I met her before but J didn't, and I was excited to see were are we at with the preparation and all.

Justin's POV :

The wedding day is slowly but safely coming and to be honest I don't even know where are we with all the preparation. Me and Selena decided that we will finish all our work before wedding so we can enjoy our honeymoon. To be honest honeymoon is the only part of this wedding that I'm really looking forward to. Selena still doesn't know where are we going and I wanted it to be a surprise.

I'm taking her to the Jelena island. It is the island I bought for her 5 years ago. I wanted to find a place where we can be alone and not worry about paps, fans and our privacy being displayed.

" I'll be waiting for you in the car." - I told her while stepping out the house.

Not even 2 minutes pased and she entered the car.

"Ok, let's go"

I was excited too see how this is all going to look like. I started the engine and 30 minutes later we pulled in front of 2 floor very sweet decorated building. Selena told me something about the wedding planner and all I remembered is that her name is Jaclyn.

We entered the wedding salon with all the samples being displayed and went to her office. That was the moment I wished I listen Selena more when she was telling me about THE PLANNER.

"Jay? Oh I cannot believe this. It is actually you." - she said little too excited

"Jaclyn. It really nice to see you again. How are you doing?" - I asked and hugged her for a couple of seconds.

"Good, and I see you are good too now." - she said pointing at Sel who was confused.

"Um, Sel baby, are you ok ?"

"How do you know each other?" She asked ignoring my question.

"Um... actually.. actually we dated. " I said looking in Jaclyn.

"Oh.. " was all we got from her but thank God Jaclyn saved the day by putting all the work in front of us.

Jaclyn is actually the only girl who was, I can say, successful in taking my mind off of Selena. But she was going through the same situation as I did so after her leaving me I lost every hope. I liked her very much.

Selena's POV :

So my futures husbands ex is planning my wedding and to be honest I wasn't happy about it at all. Expecially after I saw what happened today and how they looked at each other. I can say I wasn't wanted there and I am saying that because, well I'm in my car ALONE going to take some food for all three of us because Mr. B. feels like he missed to much and needed to check up.

Yes, I was jealous and I had every right to be. Whole time she was talking to her and she looked gorgeous in her mini pink dress with deep cleavage and full face of makeup with her hair up in perfect bun.

As I entered the salon I heard music coming from the office. I entered the office seeing them slow dancing. I slowly put food on table and clear my trout.

"I need to get going. I believe you two can handle everything." I said turning around and leaving. I was crying. It was like going through hell all over again. He didn't care to text or call so I decided to go out and have some fun. I needed this day to go away. Little Black dress, pair of Louboutines and curly Latina hair took all the sadness away.

As I was entering the club with my friends all eyes were on us but I had my eyes on him. Well better said on him and her.

VOTE

COMMENT

ENJOY