Convincing? Nope.

Paige walked through her father's garden along with her friend looking for inspiration. She felt big hands pick her up from the sides.

"Daddy put me down!" She giggled.

"Not until you practice," he said smiling, "Hey kiddo!"

"Hi Mr. Castello!" The little brown haired boy with blue eyes greeted.

"If you'll excuse me and Paige, we need to practice."

"Okay! See you later Paige." He smiled.

They walked back into the house where Paige picked up her $3,000 cello. She started to play but was quickly interrupted, "Not like that, Paige! You need perfect pitch."

She looked at him and restarted. Again, she missed the same notes. She felt a slap on her cheek, "I did not teach you to play like that! Now go again," her father said harshly.

As tears formed in her eyes, Paige got back to playing. She was hit multiple times that day ending up with bruises on her arms and legs.   
------------
Paige recalled this memory as she walked home from her school. This was the first time she recalled her father from the past two years. She shuddered at the sudden memory. Paige had kept a well ran life, staying in her father's house and using his money. Paige had grown to tend to his garden and work at a small cafe as a part time job. She walked home everyday, not being able to get her licenses.

As Paige approached her door, there was a note taped to it. It read:

Paige,
This is probably very scary for you, but I know your father. He asked to take care of you if anything happened to him. We know this is two years late, but if you would so kindly come to this address, 1551 Parkley Place, we are more that willing to help take care of you.

-Matthews Family

Paige took a step back from the door. Matthews... that name was so familiar. She trusted her father would put her in good hands, so she walked over to the Matthews house. Cautiously, she knocked on their front door.

A lady with long, brown hair opened the door. She had bags under her eyes, clearly stating she was stressed. She was wearing a fitted dress with hoop earrings and had cooking mittens on.

"Hello. Who are you?" The woman asked.

"Paige. Paige Castello. I saw your note on my door and-" she was cut off by a hug.

"Paige! We have been worried for two years! I am truly sorry for your father," She gave a sad smile.

"Thank you. So why did I come here again?" Paige asked.

"Come inside, come inside. I'll explain everything to you." She said.

Paige walked inside the two story house and looked around. The living room was big, holding two couches and a flat screen T.V. Beyond the living room, the kitchen. There was an island in the middle and a smooth grey, white marble counter. In the corner of the kitchen was a staircase the probably led up to the second floors. Paige admired the house and its elegant layout.

"Sit down, please," the woman said pointing to the black dining room table with wooden chairs.

Paige took her seat. She looked around more. In the living room, there was a grand piano along what looked like a violin sitting on top. Paige cringed at the sight of the instruments.

"Let me start from the beginning," the woman said interrupting her thoughts, "My name is Jane. I used to play in the symphony with your father. He was always very professional, his choice of words always matching the way he played; elegant, I suppose. We became very close over the years. My husband, Blake, played bass and also got close with him. We were very good friends with your father. Then your mother came along and they had you. Your mom was a great singer, but she had some problems. It didn't seem like she loved your father."

Paige knew her mother didn't love her father. She married him because of his money. Jane probably knew this already too. Yet, Paige knew her father loved her mother dearly.

"We continued to talk to each other until you came along. Your father was so proud of you. He believed in you so much Paige. Even when we first met you,we could see the potential, and let me say, you were the cutest baby," she paused and smiled, "So Paige, we would like to care for you here, or you can continue to live at your house and we'll help you whenever you need it. I know this is hard for you, but for the past two years, we've tried to locate you, but whenever we knocked, no one answered."

Paige recalled herself not answering the door a few times out of fear. She thought it must've been a robber or something.

"I-I think I can live on my own," Paige replied.

"Oh. Okay. If you ever need anything, please-" She was cut short by the door opening.

"Mom I'm home!" a male voice called from the living room.

"Oh great! You can meet my son!" Jane said excitedly.

She led Paige into the living room where Paige looked up. She saw the same pair of icy blue eyes staring back at her from 13 years ago.

----------
a/n

lol sorry i didn't update for so long. You guys are great! keep the comments and voting up! I'm open to any suggestions too. Also, whos this mysterious boy?¿ *Gasps* You'll find out soon enough. Anyways thank you all so much! Do you like the flashbacks in the first part? It makes her background more clear soooo yeah. Sorry if you don't like it :)

Love ya 😘