Part 1

Once upon a time
You and I were friends,
We were close to each other
And you actually meant something to me.

I thought you were different
But you never failed to disappoint me.
Maybe you're not,
Maybe you're one of them.

~~~

I opened my eyes the moment I heard my alarm clock rang. I stopped the alarm and stood up to get ready for my work.

As I finished all the things that I must do I grabbed my suit case. I'll be apart from my house for about 2 weeks, and I guess I'll miss my bed. I looked at my room and checked if the windows are locked and the wires are unplugged. I locked the door and put the keys in my bag. Then I heard my phone ringing.

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly ---

'Yes?' I answered the call.

'Your driver is waiting for you outside'

'Okay, bye' I ended the call then went to the gate.

After I locked the gate, I saw a driver standing in front of me in formal.

After a few minutes

"How long would it take?"I asked the driver. Talking about the arrival time.

"About 3 hours ma'am"

After 3 hours

After that boring hours of sitting we finally reached the place. Nobel farm, Pampanga.
I'm starting to smell the fresh air in this province, I missed this place.

"Cindy anak! Let's go?"

"Uhmm mom,where's Nanay Temi?" Nanay Temi is my Friend, mother (a fake one), sister, and nanny when I was young.

"She's still living in the old mansion." Mom said while we're walking.

"I'm gonna go there first."

I am walking on a thin pathway towards the old mansion, it's been 8 years. I lived here for 14 years and moved to manila for some business matters of my dad, I wanted to stay here but-- I guess it's not my fate. When I was college my mother went here, I wanted to come with her but I was not allowed. And 8 years ago, I lost someone, he doesn't Know I'm leaving that time.

"Cindyyyyyy!!!!" I was shocked when I heard Nanay Temi's voice while I was thinking of the past.

"Nanay Temi!" I greeted back and hugged her.

"Kailan kapa dumating? Namiss kita ng sobra , grabe naman kasi sobrang tagal mong nawala!"

"Kakababa ko lang ho ng sasakyan at ikaw po agad ang hinanap ko" I used to talk to her in tagalog cause she'll hit my head if I speak in english.

"Ako ba talaga? Ang alam ko kasi kapag pumupunta ka saken iba lagi ang hinahanap mo ehh" the thought made me sad but I didn't show her.

"Huwag kang mag-alala nay totoo to, ikaw po talaga ang namiss ko."

"Wooh nambola kapa nakuuuu. Anong gusto mong kainin?"