"What would I ever do without you?" I say.

"Well you would probably freeze to death since you never take a bloody sweater."

"That only happened twice."

"Four times."

"Why were you even counting?"

"So when the topic would arise, like so, I could use hard evidence."

I open my mouth to defend myself, but stop when I hear my name come from a woman's mouth. That voice recognizable from all the phone and skype calls.

"Winnie!" She states excitedly.

I turn away from my boyfriend immediately and look forward. She's wearing her over-sized Sherlock t-shirt that Izzy had sent her and her short hair is in a small side braid, a few strands falling out from the sides and framing her face.

"Magnolia." I whisper.

Yeah. Maybe I was freaking out too much before. I mean this is Magnolia we're talking about. The girl that cries over fictional gay men and dragonflies when they get too close to her.

I'm not sure when I exactly let go of Louis' hand, but the next thing I knew, Maggie and I were embraced with each other, her fingers digging into my back and my arms wrapping around her thin shoulders so tightly that my hands touched my own biceps.

People were recording us and snapping their pictures, but neither of us cared. We have been planning this meeting for three months already and I wasn't going to let rats with cameras ruin the moment.

"Girls. We have to get into the car right now." One of Louis' guards states. His name was Melvin I think. He has a tattoo of a black star right on top of his collarbone.

Maggie and I quickly let go and just begin to laugh our asses off as we make our way back into that black vehicle of death (Louis is very dramatic when it comes to naming things).

We put our seatbelts on, my body sitting right in between Louis and Maggie. It feels like a dream come true, having my boyfriend and one of my closest friends being in the same room as me. Maybe it is. 

"Hello there, Magnolia." Louis greets as star collarbone guy begins to drive us away, leaning over me to shake her hand. She shakes his hand in return shyly. Maggie had spent so many years writing about my Louis, about the way he talks and moves and looks and breathes, so I understand how it must feel to meet the actual person you've been writing about. Finally seeing how he's real. It's like seeing your painting come to life, except Louis isn't something she made up in her mind completely. She just made up the idea of him, but that's okay too. Louis isn't as freaked out about it as I thought he'd be. 

We chat all the way to my summer home, or as Louis likes to call it: Our secret lair. She tells us both about her flight and how this little girl that was seated in front of her kept on looking back and giggling until she finally told Magnolia that she looked like Mulan. Even though Mulan is Chinese while Maggie is Korean, she didn't correct her. She has too much of a good heart to do so and instead told her that sadly she wasn't. 

Louis said that she could pass off as the Disney character. I snorted. She blushed and shrugged.

Now we're in the lair and we've been discussing things like how crazy it is that we actually are in the same room and why Izzy isn't here to bask in the glory of this day.

"Checkup. Coop's bringing her later though." I responded.

Izzy's hair is up to her chest now. She says that she wants to grow it up to her butt. No one's stopping her.

"So. Winnie. I've been having something on my mind lately. That I've been wanting to talk to you about."

Louis is in the loo for what seems like the third time today so it's just me and her. We're sitting on the couches together, Maggie wrapped in a blanket like a burrito while I'm holding a pillow tightly to my chest.

"What is it?"

Her smile is fading and she looks like she's trying to broaden her shoulders, trying not to seem so nervous. Was she as anxious about our whole meeting as I was? The thought makes me feel much less of a loser.

"So, Zayn is coming in two days."

"Yeah."

She was chewing on her bottom lip and I didn't even notice that she was wearing lipstick until some of it smeared off as she did so.

"I was going to wait until he got here so we could tell you together..."

My eyebrows furrow.

"But this has been bothering me for a while and..."

"Maggie. You can trust me."

She forces a small smile.

"Yeah. I know that. That's why I want you to do this. Why we want you to do this."

She grabs my hands, her arms revealing themselves from underneath the blanket and I'm not sure what to do, where to look at, when to blink or not. 

"You have an exquisite mind." She continues.

I just want her to tell me already what she wants. My gut wants that too.

"Your way of thinking and the way you speak... there's just so much meaning in every syllable. You can explain things that can open people's eyes. You do know that you have that gift, right?"

"Maggie..."

"Zayn and I want you to write a story."

She squeezed my hands. They were shaking a little.

"I'm not a writer."

"No. Not to publish but- Winnie... we want you to write our story."

________________________________________________________________________________________

Wow I just gave the major reveal that was going to happen in the last chapter of Chocolate. But whatever. Maybe some people won't read this....

But yeah. 

This is obvs like a shit load of months after the last chapter. So yes. Louis and her are together and going strong. Fuck yeah. 

The first few chapters of Chocolate are already posted if you want to check that out and yeah! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS BOOK. 

YOU GUYS THOUGHT SILENT LAUGHTER WAS FLUFFY.

JUST YOU WAIT.

ZAYN IS GONNA BE SUCH A PRECIOUS CINNAMON ROLL THAT YOU ALL WANT TO HUG AND SMOTHER WITH KISSES AND OMG MAGNOLIA.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

And just in case you all don't remember, Magnolia is the fanfic writer Izzy was freaking out about in past chapters that had been messaging her. She finally introduced her to Winnie one day and BAM instant brotp. 

AIGHT

So that's it for this shiz. The next chapters for this story are going to be:

-Izzy and Gene (IM EXCITED)

-And possible draft for the first chapter of my REAL book that I want to publish because I am such a comment whore. 

I love you all!

Pleaseee

Comment

voteee

fan

otherr