The week leading up to the big day!

I coudn't wait to tell Ebony, I hope to hear big news about her wedding proposal

That night I called Ebony she said that she was happy for me,but it didnt sound like it. I dare to ask the question but I did I did it.

"So are you engaged?

"Yes, I am"

" You don't sound to happy are you?

"Well that's because you get to go to Paris"

"Ebony you need to remember that you are getting married and it doesn't matter that I am going to Paris, maybe you could go to somewhere else, why don't you talk to John about where you may like to go. As i doesn't matter that I am going to Paris the big parts is tat you are getting married ti the one you love"

"Yeah well I'm not so sure i love him anymore, I mean that sounds bad but i'm just not really sure it's what I want"

"Ok well why don't you sleep on it as sometimes things are clearer when you wake up in the morning"

"Ok well ill talk to you tomorrow bye"

"Hey babe", as Stan walks through the door "how was your day?"

"Hey mine was good boring through, have you spoken to Ebony"

"Yeah why"

"Because Ebony and John just broke up today"

"She told me she would sleep on it and talk to John"

"All well we need to stop talking about this as we need to get ready for PARIS!!"

"I need to run down to the super market and get some bits and pieces for the Holiday"

"Hang on Ill come with you"

On our trip down to the super market we saw Ebony I ran up to her she was crying.

"Are you ok?

"Yeah Im fine, i just need somewhere to say"

I run over to Stan and kiss him "is it ok i Ebony stay for a couple of day just until her and John sort stuff over"

"Yeah thats fine"

I run over to Ebony and told her the good news, "but we will be in Paris next week so you will have the house to your self" I say smoothly.