Moving to Paris

The fist person I rang was my best friend

" Guess what I'M ENGAGED" I screamed though the phone.

" WHAT WOW, guess what I found a Tiffany box in my cupboard"

"OMG wow that's so exciting that we might both be getting married!!"

"I know but he hasn't proposed yet and I am getting a bit worried as I saw it there last week and I thought that maybe it would be today but he hasn't.

"Im sure he will maybe he might tonight you need to be wait and see what happenes, if he doesn't tonight maybe you should just bring it normal conversation, anyway I have to go bye"

"Byee" Ebony said but she sounded kinda sad!

That night I gave Stan  my present. I got him a bracelet that had Zoe and Stan forever engraved on it. He LOVED it.

The next day I got a note book and I in that note book I wrote headings like Reception, honey moon, and stuff like that. I decided that this was going to be my wedding planning book.

That night Stan came home and he looked really happy, and i mean really Happy.

I run up to him with my brown hair flowing behind me

"You look really beautiful"

"Thanks, you look really handsome"

"Ahh thanks honey, now listen I have a really BIG surprise!"

"What is it honey"

" How do you feel about getting married in Paris?"

"OMG, thats is my dream""

"Well I just brought tickets, for both of us to go live over there for 6 mounts"

"OMG wow" I counldn't stop smiling

" and there's more." he paused for minute " we are getting married in Paris too!!"

"REALLY, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" I say as I look into his eyes and kiss him! He has such beautiful eyes i could always fall into them and it fells like i am in a different place.

"When do we leave?" I ask excited hoping it was tomorrow.

"We leave next week, as i didn't want to leave tomorrow as it was such short notice and I thought that maybe you would want to tell your family and have time to pack. is that ok?

"That's wonderful" I say all dreamily and kiss in on the fore head as i walk off to the kitchen.