Mine and Yours

"Baby what are you wearing?" I ask staring at Legend.

"What are you talking about?" His adorably confused face looks down at himself then back to me.

"That!" I say gesturing to his clothes.

He looks too sexy. He has tight black jeans that show off his ass perfectly, a white muscle shirt that really shows off the muscle he has and the shirt has a blue and black heart that looks like it's on fire. Which by the way looks really cool.
And black converse. His hair is in a sexy mess still but this time a sexy mess under a black beanie and I just want to drag him back to his bed and devour him.

"What!? I've worn this a hundred times before! Whats wrong with it!?" Legend asks frustrated.

I push him up against the wall and hold his chin up so his face is directly under mine.
He gasps and glares slightly at me.

"What is up with you? Why are you so mad?"

I slam my mouth on his and he instantly responds to my kiss.

"You... are... too... sexy" I growl out between hard kisses.

I pull away to catch my breath and Legend has a very confused expression when suddenly he chuckles. Then his chuckles turn into full on belly laughs.

"I... You... mad... sexy... AHHHAAHHHAA!!!!!!" He practically falls to the floor he is laughing so hard.

I want to stay serious so he understands how worked up I am about this but it's impossible with him laughing so hard.

He finally calms down after a few minutes and wipes the tears that formed in his eyes.

"Oh my God my stomach hurts." He says still chuckling to himself as he holds his stomach.

"Are you done?" I ask crossing my arms in front of him.

He gives me a bright and happy smile as he walks closer to me and holds my cheeks with both his hands.

"Xavier. First of all I am not going to change." He gives me a warning look when I open my mouth to protest so I shut it. "This is what I want to wear so I am wearing it. I'm sorry baby if it bothers you if you think I look to sexy in it." He says chuckling again. "But if I protested every time you looked too damn sexy then you would never leave the building."

I sigh in defeat because he has a good point. If I could I would lock him up in here were no one could even glance at what's mine.

"But I just don't like that other people will be checking you out. And they will be checking you out. There is no doubt about it and just thinking about it makes me want to find someone and beat them to a pulp. You are mine and only mine and I don't like other people eyeing what's mine." I say falling onto the edge of the bed.

Legend walk so he's in between my legs and wraps his arms around my neck. I instinctively encircle mine around his waist and pull him slightly closer.

"And I am yours and only yours. Just like your mine and only mine too." He says squeezing my neck.
"There will be times when people flirt with me or you and we both have to learn and understand that those people don't matter. No matter who says what to us we have to remember that we will always say no. We will always go back to each other. Okay?"

I look up and stare into his beautiful mismatched eyes and nod
"I will try okay? I can't promise that when someone comes up to you I won't act possessive. Or if someone trys to (God forbid)" I mumble "feel you up that I won't tear the person to shreds." I grit out. Just imagining something like that I want to punch something.

He shakes his head and rolls his eyes. "I'm trying to tell you not to do that."

"Oh well then no can do baby." I stretch up to peck his cheek then stand up and pull him to the door and snatch his backpack from the ground.

"Lets go. We still have to stop at my place and we are running late." He nods and follows me but when we pass the kitchen he stops and grabs an apple, banana, two blueberry muffins I never noticed and an orange juice and mug.

He scribbles something on a pad on the fridge then jogs to me waiting at the door.

I decide to ask later and we both speed walk to the car and buckle up.

I toss his bag in the back and start the car.

"Banana or apple?" Legend asks me and holds them up.

"You pick whatever you want." I say waving my hand.

He shrugs and hands me the apple. While I'm driving I glance over and chuckle.
"Why are you doing that?"

"What?" He asks.

"You break a piece off before you eat it. Why not just take a bite out?"

He shrugs and breaks off another piece "I've just always done this for some reason. Ill probably do it with the muffin too."

I nod with an amused smile and finish off my apple.

"Muffin?" Legend asks.

"When I get back. We're here. You can wait here so it doesn't take so long. Ill be right back." He nods and starts on his own muffin.

I jog to my apartment and quickly unlock the door. I grab some jeans and throw them on then Yank of Legends shirt.
I was about to throw it on the couch when I freeze and decide to fold it neatly and carefully put it in my drawer along with his sweats. I grab a random black T-shirt and pull it on then grab my keys and wallet and drop them into my pockets.

I lock the door behind me and when I open the car door Legend let's out a small scream and jumps.

I get inside and shut the door "Hey it's okay. Its me. What's wrong? What happened?"

He shakes his head and closes his eyes tight.
"I... I think I saw something in the bushes."

My entire body goes on high alert and I scan the bushes and trees then when I get nothing I scan my entire surroundings.

I don't get anything out of the ordinary and focus back on Legend.

"Baby who did you see?"

He shakes his head and looks at the bushes.
"What. What did I see."

His eyes don't shift from the bushes and I look too then open my door.
"Wait no. Come on we are already going to be late." Legend grabs my bicep and I watch him for awhile then sigh and close the door.

I start the car and grab my muffin.
"What did it look like?"

He cringes and scratches his head. "It was kind of creepy to be honest. It was abnormally thin. Like I could see its ribs and most bones. It was all crouched down but not like it was just hiding, like that's how it normally walks. It... it was black. Like a shiny pitch black. It didn't have a nose but it had nostrils like from the skull. Its eyes were sunken in and didn't have eyeballs. He was basically a skeloten with tight skin painted black. And when he saw me watching him his head... tilted to the side and he... smiled... he had really long and sharp teeth. They seriously rival sharks teeth. After that you showed up and he disappeared."

I nod trying to think of what it could possibly be. It sure as hell wasn't a demon or any other creature I know or have seen.

"Xavier." Legend says quietly.

"What baby?" I ask glancing at him.

His brows are furrowed and he bites his bottom lip softly.

"I think it was looking for me."