Chapter One~

Chapter One

"Cassadee! Get up before were late for the meeting." My dad yelled from the kitchen after I snoozed my alarm for the twentieth time. I let out a groan and head to the bathroom to take a shower.

After I shower I put on a black long sleeve shirt with a black leather jacket. I grab my black skinny jeans with my black combat boots. This was our uniform for pack meetings. As future Alpha I'm required to go to pack meetings.

I walk into the kitchen and see what my dad's making. I let out a moan when I smell the sausage sizzling. My dad grins and puts some food on a plate and hands it to me.

"So, Waran is gonna be at the meeting." My dad eyes me. Waran was Alpha Jenkins son. Also future Alpha. My dad and Jenkins want me and Waran to mate and join the two packs. Waran is up to it but me not so much. My dad knows better than to push me into it though, he won't make me marry him. That why I love my dad.

"Fun." I replied sarcastically and munch on my bacon. He let's out a chuckle and gets his food.

As we entered our meeting room I take a look around at all of the Alphas. There was only a couple people here that wasn't hot. Except Jenkins and Dad. They were the oldest Alphas here. All the other Alphas had mates except me and Waran. We were the only ones in our generation that hasn't found their mates. That's why we haven't got our alpha titles yet.

"Hey Babe." An overly too familiar voice says. I turn around to see Fabian Michelson. My dad's betas youngest son.

"Don't call me that." I say to him.

"What ever you want, babe." He says again. I tackle him onto to ground and put my foot on his chest keeping him on the ground. He let out a groan and I smirk at him.

"Don't forget I'm still your future Alpha." I growl at him.

"Now common Cass don't want to hurt the pup do you?" Waran jokes and pulls me off of Fabian.

"Well hello Waran." Fabian says.

"Alpha to you." Waran growls dangerously at Fabian causing him to shrink back in fear. I let out a chuckle and help Fabian up.

"Alpha!" Someone runs in the room yelling. All the motion in the room stops as everyone looks at the pack warrior.

"What James?" My dad ask him.

"Rogues."