"I know." He stuttered, "I just want a chance-"

"You've already had one."

"Oh yeah, I forgot, I wasted that one when I was accused for something I didn't do." He raised his voice, diminishing his sarcasm.

"Harry, you know more than anyone that she doesn't deserve this!" This time Rita was yelling, "She doesn't deserve to be put through anymore shit."

"That's why I'm trying to fix this!" He yelled. The severity of his tone frightening me.

"Oh, by fucking a supermodel behind her back?!" She screamed, gauging Harry's reaction as she herself realised what she had said, "H-Harry, I'm,"

"Seriously? You of all people Rita." He muttered, "Don't you think I've already received enough shit from the media making up rumours? I especially don't need my own friend -"

"This isn't about you Harry, for god's sake!"

"Really?! Because every fucking time I turn around more accusations are being thrown at me without me being given the bloody opportunity to explain anything!"

"Okay, I get that with the club incident, but this? What bullshit are you going to feed her this time? Oh so I maybe got drunk and me and Kendall kind of hooked up, but obviously it's nothing because it's not as if I took her out for dinner or anything, please forgive my sorry ass-"

"Stop it!" He cried, "Please for the love of God, stop it!" His voice cracked at the end as he rubbed his eyes.

"Fine," Rita gave in, "But I think we deserve an explanation-"

"We? Rita are you fucking serious because-"

"Ok, Ok! Chloe deserves an explanation, and it better be a fucking good one at that."

Despite the situation, I still noted the way in which Harry's eyes softened at the mention of my name and if the circumstances were better; maybe the churning in my stomach would have become butterflies instead.

"Yes, I know," He ran his long fingers through his hair- pulling slightly at the roots.

Nervous habit, I guessed.

I finally plucked up the courage to speak, "Here, or..?" Harry's eyes whipped up to meet mine and a small smile crossed his face.

"Up to you."

I involuntarily began picking at my nails, "Maybe not somewhere public-"

"We could just stay in here," Rita added, "Jack isn't coming for rehearsals for another half an hour or so,"

"Okay," I sighed, "Here it is,"

**

"Right, so where do you want me to begin," He questioned softly.

Currently the three of us were sat on the stages' stairs, Harry sitting between Rita and I.

Although my subconscious was telling me that this wasn't a good idea; the rest of me, the part of me that couldn't help but want to be near Harry, wanted to give him a chance.

"Maybe the part about Kendall," I whispered, hiding my face by looking around anywhere but Harry.

"U-Uh yeah," He muttered before re-collecting himself, "Nothing and I mean nothing is happening between us-"

Okay what.

"Oh so you normally take random supermodels out to dinner and drape your arms around them?" I questioned sarcastically, hearing him mutter something under his breath.

"For fu-" He cut himself off, "No. This is bloody hard to explain so please, please, just listen to me and try to understand what this is like for me as well,"

"Harry-," Rita began, glaring at him.

"Okay, so you've heard of Modest! Management, right?" He asked, me nodding my head in response, "So you know that they are the management team that artists who come from SING UK sign onto." I nodded again, "Well, all they fucking care about is money and PR - meaning that the lads and I have to constantly do stunts. And this time; I happen to be the bait. They are essentially paying me to 'date' or be seen in public with her,"

"So you're telling me that the whole Kendall Jenner situation is for PR?" I asked, sounding clueless.

I wanted to believe him.

But I couldn't.

"Y-Yeah," He answered, his voice quavering. "Chloe?"

"Yes," My eyes met his.

"Do-" He hesitated, "Do you have feelings for me?"

**

yeah so that just happened , also don't say it's rushed because this is just the beginning as i have so much more planned for this book xx

sorry this chapter was crap and took forever but ily