t h r e e

t h r e e 

"jealousy looks terrible on you, yet you continue to wear it."

**

Ash and I were currently making our way to Latin, as luckily we were in the same set. I hated Latin and I didn't see the point in learning it. I mean, when in later life am I going to need to know how to say 'dog' in Latin? Exactly, never. Oh yeah and did I forget to mention the fact that my Latin teacher is approximately one hundred years old and hates children? Let's just say teaching and hating children didn't exactly go together.

"Hey Chloe, you might wanna turn your phone of before we go in," Ash said, turning to look around the corridors. "Especially with the way it'll be going off this morning."

She was muttering, probably not intending for me to hear it, but curiosity got the better of me.

"What did you say?" I asked her.

"Oh nothing, don't worry about it," She smiled. Damn she was a good liar.

"Please tell me ," I pushed, "You know how I am when it comes to knowing things,"

"Chloe, if it was something that I felt important for you to know then I would have told you, don't you think?"

"I guess, but I can tell you are hiding something and I'm not going to let it go without and explanation," I stated, pulling out my phone to turn it off. Times like these I was grateful for no longer having my old nokia.

"It's not that important," She mumbled, "If there was anything that I needed to tell you in first place," She added, stuttering slightly.

"Ash..." I was quickly cut off by Ash grabbing my wrist and dragging me down the corridor.

"Hey, dude. What the heck?" I snapped, attempting to prise her hands off of me.

"Chloe, we're going to be late if we don't go now. Plus, a certain bitch is approaching," She grumbled and even before I turned around, I knew she was talking about Cara.

I'd known Cara since I was extremely young, we had been close friends throughout primary school but ever since we started high school, something changed in her.

But this change was more of a personality one. She began to gossip about people and snap at them constantly. One time I confronted her about it but that only let to three years of her attacking me constantly. Fucked up I know, but that didn't change the impact that it had on me.

As I turned down the corridor I instantly spotted her strutting down the corridor, closely followed by her best friends Gigi and Kayla.

My friends and I liked to call them her 'minions' as all they did was follow Cara around like lost puppies and wear shit tonnes of makeup. But on the other hand they weren't your typical high school drama queens. Obviously their personalities were faker than Kim Kardashians ass but looks-wise they could almost be classed as 'natural'.

Cara had long black hair, which she always swept to one side and her skin was pale. She had bright blue-gray eyes that were feline-looking and her nose was pointed.

Gigi was the complete opposite to Cara, looks-wise. She had straight blonde hair, similar to my own, and her skin was tanned. She had hazel brown eyes that were lined with black and her eyelashes were extremely long and thick. She had a small nose and her full lips were plastered in lipgloss.

Kayla was the quiet one of their group and had brown hair that she always wore in a ponytail. Her eyes were round and dark and her skin was fair. She was nowhere near as mean as the the other two and most of the time she was actually really kind. I never understood why she hung out with the two bitchiest girls in school.