I laughed at him.

He was so cute.

"Oh you know, just trying s new look. What do you think?" I said to Liam while posing.

He laughed and said "You look dashing Bridgit" Liam said in a fancy accent while trying not to laugh.

"Well why don't you come in. I'm just gonna take a quick shower and than I'll be down ok?" I said to Liam while opening the door more letting him in.

He nodded and than made his way to my living room.

Ok, now all I had to do was find a way to get Harry out of my house without Liam seeing.

If only I was a ninja.

Or had an invisible cloak.

I walked back into the kitchen and noticed Harry wasn't there.

Crap.

Seriously he runs off after I told him to stay put.

Ughh!

I walked upstaires to my bedroom to go take a shower when I heard my shower on.

The door was shut obviously.

Hmm? It couldn't be Liam because he was downstaires in the living room.

So it had to be Harry.

I decided to play a few games on my phone until Harry was out of the shower.

I just hope he doesn't use all the hot water.

A few minutes later I heard the shower turn off.

Finally! I thought.

I stopped the game I was playing on my phone and looked up at my bathroom door which was opening.

I seriously think I'm having a bad day because as soon as I looked up and at Harry he was naked!

Like he had no clothes on, no towel, nothing.

Completely exposed.

I quickly covered my eyes.

I was scarred for life.

I just seen something I didn't want to see.

Oh god.

"Harry, put some freaking pants on. Your not at your house or alone" I said still covering my eyes.

"Awwe, Babe but I always go naked. I feel so free. And I don't care if I'm not at my house. I'll go naked if I want to" Harry said and I could tell he was smirking.

"Harry please!" I whinned to him.

I heard him moving around my room.

I still had my eyes covered so I didn't know what he was doing.

Hopefully putting clothes on.

I than felt him standing in front of me.

He than moved my hands which were covering my eyes away from my eyes.