The very next day my parents went to Aliza's place. As heard from them Ahmed uncle was shocked to see his friend after such a long time. Their meeting went longer than expected as the long lost friends couldnt stop sharing their childhood memories and grieves. I came to know that Aliza and Aiza wasnt present at home that day. My parents asked Aliza's hand in marriage for which his father asked for some more time to think. I hope they will agree for this relation.

Aliza's POV.

At home.

I was sitting near my mom's bed with Feria(my maternal cousin who came to stay with us as she is too much attached to my mom).

"I have received his picture. I think he is a perfect a match for Aliza. You also have a look." Dad said handing the envelope to my mother.i looked at them astonished.

My mother had a look at the photograph and imserted it back inside. Smiling at me she said, " Beta today one of your father's friend came to ask your hand in marriage with his son. We think the guy is perfect for you and will always keep you happy. As per looks he isn't a perfect model guy but yes he is kind, gentle and hard working. Few hours ago he even called me to check on my health. Guys like this are hard to find these days . Your father and I are happy with the proposal but we will like to leave the decision on you. I hope you will choose the best." Mum handed me the envelope and all i could do was just fake a smile. Honestly i am in no mood of getting settled now. I just want to spend time with my mom. But her happiness lies in seeing me settled.

" But mom don't they wish to see me before sending the proposal?" I questioned.

Mom smiled, "The guy is one of your classmate he already knows you. Just look at the purity of this man instead of talking to the girl he chose to make it pure and ask her hand directly from her parents. Guys like this are hard to find these days." My brain started rummaging through all my class mates who  can it be?.Mom saw the confused state of my mind and asked us to leave.

"You can go to your room dear and yes do istekhatah before jumping on to your final decision." Before i could answer her Feria stood up and dragged me with her.

The last thing i heard was my mom insisting Aiza to get engaged as well but she knew how to stay away from all this.

As we entered the room Feria snatched the envelope from my hand and jumped on the bed. I gave her the wierdest look possible but she was busy teasing me.

"Okay so as aunt said, he is your classmate so you may be knowing him,right?"

"No i dont know him. Let me see the photograph so that i can recognize him." I mumbled.

"Umm. No! Lets play a game. I will describe you the picture and you try to recall who it can be. Okay?"

As I don't have any choice left i could only nod.

"Blonde hair."

"Almost half of the guys in my class have blonde hair.!"

" Okay fine! Skin tone is umm. Fair ."

"Many guys are fair."i scowled at her.

"Body.. not a perfect gym one but strong enough."

"Ahil,Ayan, Ruhefa and..."i was about to say Zohair but here he is out of the list.

"And?"

"no one"i simply stated.

"Okay. Height 5.8 inches. Nearly half an inch higher than you."

"There is no one with this kind of height in my class Ahil and Ayan are taller than me and Ruhefa is shorter than me."

"Think think there should be someone." She started giving me a teasing looks.

"Feria there is no one whose height could be so near to mine excpet Zo.." i paused when realization hit me.

"Except who??"

"That's not possible. Eyes?Whats the eye colour?"

my heart was beating dramatically as the fear engulfed me.

It should be green..blue hazel whatever but i know it isn't black.

Yes ,it shouldn't be black that's not him. Its not possible. I tried calming my heart but when Feria opened her mouth it felt like someone blew my senses and everything went still.

"Black. Black eyes,Aliza."

"Zohair!"i semi yelled receiving smiles from Feria. I snatched the photo from her hand and looked at his picture . How is this possible.?

"So you know him so well. It must be definitely a yes from your side . Am i right?"

i threw the picture on her"I can't marry him." I quirked my eye brow.

And she gave me, 'have you gone mad' kinda look.

Before i could further react Maryam entered with a big smile on her face.

"I am so happy . I heard aunt saying you got a proposal. I thought you would be blushing and smiling but what is all with this angry young woman look."maryam said settling herself near me.

"Maryam the guy is Zohair. This guy has nerves to do something like this. What does he want now? How can he think that i will accept his proposal. I won't."

"Chill dear. Don't take harsh decisions. Think about yor parents too." Feria tried consoling me.

"This is where the problem lies. Mom and Dad have already approved him. They are head over heels with this proposal." i mourned

"Dont worry Aliza he really likes you. The day before yesterday he confronted it to me. He was too guilty for his behavior. He truly loves you. I eventalked to him about your propoganda that 'rich men treats their wives as slaves and are among the spoilt brats.' And you know what he is planning to start his own business leaving all the wealth his father earned for him. He is not the one like other millionnaires." She stated."How can you believe him? Don't you remember what he did to me?"I scowled at her. What is wrong with my life ? Why should i have to face all this? Urghh I am in a huge mess where I can't say yes nor i can reject him. Ya Allah please help me .

"Look i think you should meet him once or twice before jumping on conclusions. Maybe he isn't as bad as you think." Maryam stated and i could only nod.

Thats the only option to get my answers. I just wanna ask him why had he send this proposal I don't think he has feelings for me then why?

"I will forward you his number you can plan a meeting." Maryam said."I wanna meet him today itself." I said sternly.I can feel the tension on Maryam and Feria's face but the stress i am going through is much more intense than theirs.I wish to end this chapter of Mr. Zohair Abdullah as soon as possible.