The Secret

Nikki's pov
John and I woke up in our house in our bedroom. I cuddled him and he kissed me. "Babe, when are we going to tell her?" John asked me as he sat up a little bit. "Well, maybe when the time is right." I answered. "Alright. I'm gonna take a shower." He said sitting up kissing my forehead. I smiled and nodded. I texted Brie.

Nikki: Hey sis.
Brie: What up Nicole?
Nikki: Nothing much I guess just I was wondering if you wanted to come to my house in 2 hours or so?
Brie: Yeah sure. I'd love to. Can Bryan come?
Nikki: So he can pick on me?
Brie: Lol I don't think he will.
Nikki: Alright whatevs.
Brie: Okie see ya in two hours. ;)
Nikki: Bye Brie. 👋😘
Brie: 😘

I put my phone down and I check on Taylor. It's 8:45 am and she's still sleeping. She usually gets up at 8:30. I smile and I kiss her forehead softly and carefully. I leave her alone and I slowly shut her door. She's growing up so fast.

John got out of the shower and got changed. I changed into a black dress that shows cleavage a little (picture above) and some shiny black heels with rhinestones. I put a necklace with a diamond on it and I curled my hair and put on tan lipstick and some eyeshadow with mascara. I took a selfie and sent it on Instagram.

Taylor finally woke up at 9:23 am. "Good morning." Her raspy voice said and hugged John and I. "Good morning princess." John responded hugging her back tightly. I smiled and rubbed her back. "Hungry honey?" I asked. "Yeah sure mom. Why are we all dressed up?" She asked. "Aunt Brie is coming with Uncle Bryan. Dakota is in trouble so she's staying home alone." John answered. "Yeah you better get ready sweet pea." I ordered as she nodded and went to her room.

Taylor's pov
I changed into a Mickey Mouse t shirt and some blue jeans with black converse. I put on a headband with a black bow on it and I straightened my hair. I'm kinda bummed that Dakota isn't coming, but I'm in trouble too so I should just play fair and greet them and trap myself into my room. I put some mascara on and lip gloss and I go downstairs.

Mom and Dad were sitting on the couch. They glanced over at me. "You look stunning sweetie." Dad said and I smiled. "Thanks Dad." I beamed and sat on the island and ate my breakfast. Then there was a knock on the door. Mom opened it and Aunt Brie and Uncle Bryan came in. "Hey guys." Mom greeted and hugged Brie and Bryan.

"Hi Taylor!" Brie beamed and hugged me. "Hi Aunt Brie." I greeted and Bryan picked me up and twirled me around like he did when I was 6 and 7. I chuckled and he sat me down. "How's my little stinker?" Bryan beamed and smiled. "I'm good." I said and he smiled as they sat on the couch and we watched football.

I was done with my breakfast and I sat on my dad's lap. (Seat order from right: Bryan, Brie, Nikki, John and Taylor lol) Then we played Monopoly and The Game Of Life.

***
They left and Dad and Mom sat me down. "What's going on?" I asked. "Honey, we need to talk to you." Mom said as they sat next to me. "Don't freak out okay?" John ordered. I nodded. "Well... I'm having another baby." I started to freak out. "But.... Wait.... Now the baby is gonna be all you guys talk about!" I yelled. "Taylor-" "No Dad! This is exactly what I didn't want to happen!! Leave me alone!" I yelled and ran up the stairs and locked my door.

I laid on my bed and I started to cry. Why does this has to happen to me!?

----------------------------
Thanks guys for reading! Hope you like this sucky chapter lol. Love ya guys.

- Nicole❤️