Secretly Together? : Episode 21

Start from the beginning

"Hey Cat.. Were you jealous a while ago because a fan flirted with me?" Joey winked. "No!" Cat turned red and Joey knew that she was lying. He placed his hand on her shoulder and said "I know that you're lying." Joey chuckled. "I would never flirt with another girl, or even a fan. Because I know that my heart belongs to you." He said. Cat looked down, trying to hide her face because she was blushing. "You're blushing.. Aren't you?" Joey laughed.

"Look at me, Cat." Joey said. Cat looked at Joey. "I love you." He smiled. "I-I love you too." Cat said. She smiled back. "Forever?" Joey said and held her hand. Cat put her hand on top of his and said.. "Forever." They both leaned in.. As they were about to kiss, they heard a knock on the door. They quickly leaned back and Joey said "Oh dear." Cat laughed and said "I'll get it. It's probably Dan and Phil." "Ugh, Dammit.. Why did Dan and Phil have to interrupt.." Joey said in his mind. Cat opened the door and saw Dan and Phil.

"Hey Dan! Hey Phil!" She hugged both of them. "Hey Cat!!" Dan and Phil said. Dan looked inside and saw Joey. "Hey Joey!" Dan said. Phil noticed and said hi to Joey. "Hey guys!" Joey smiled. "So.. I watched your video like a few months ago and I'm so happy that you guys confessed!" Phil said. "Aw, thanks Phil!" Cat said. "No problem!" Phil chuckled. Dan and Phil stepped inside the room and Dan sat on the chair while Phil sat on the bed next to Joey.

"So, I heard that you guys are going to be on stage, together, right?" Dan said. "Yup!" Joey said. "Well then, good luck!" Dan said. "Thanks!" Joey smiled at Dan. They talked for a while and Dan and Phil left the room after talking to them. "When are we going on stage?? What time?" Joey said.

He looked at his watch and it was 1:00 pm. "At about 1:30." Cat said. "We should probably go outside now." Joey said. Cat nodded and let Joey lead the way. Their fingers interlocked and they walked to the elevator, still holding hands.

They arrived at the Ground floor and someone ran up to them.. "Whitney.." Joey said. Cat pretended that she didn't care. "I'm really sorry Joey.. And Cat.." Whitney said. "I'm sorry, it was my fault.. I just had a crush on you.. That's all." "But you didn't have to-" "Make out with me." Joey whispered so no one could hear him. "Just please.. Forgive me. I regret everything I did. I am also sorry that I made Cat mad and all.." Whitney begged and begged. Cat turned to her and said "I forgive you. But don't do that again." "Yay! I promise!!!" Whitney said. "Good-" Whitney interrupted Cat by hugging her. "Thank you!!!" Whitney said and smiled at her.

"Oh, you're welcome.." "So.. Does this mean that we're all friends now?" Joey said. Whitney and Cat nodded. "That's fantastic." Joey said. "Well, I have to go now.. Bye!" Whitney said. They waved her goodbye. They looked to their left and they saw Dan and Phil hanging out with some british youtubers. They saw Luke and Cat and Joey ran up to them. "Hey Cat! Hey Joey!" Luke smiled. "Hey Luke!" Joey said. "So what are you doing right now?" Cat said. "Oh, I'm just waiting for Ingrid. And I heard that you guys will be on stage in 10 minutes so you guys better hurry!" Luke said. "Oh yeah! We're on our way there!" Joey said. "Oh okay then! Oh look! Theres Ingrid! I gotta go guys, Good luck!" Luke said and Cat and Joey both nodded. Luke ran to Ingrid.

"We have to hurry!" Joey said. Cat nodded. Joey took her hand and ran. They finally arrived on stage. There were alot of fans. They were behind the curtains. Cat got nervous. So was Joey. Joey puts his hands on both of her shoulders and told her that it's gonna be okay. "Let's do this.." Joey said, he was excited. When Cat was about to walk to the stage, Joey took her arm and turned her around, facing him. He kissed her. He leaned back and said "I love you." He hugged her. "I love you too." Cat giggled and they both went on stage.

As the fans saw them on stage, they screamed and said "JOEY AND CAT!!!" They were all saying Aww and some of them were screaming. "Hey!" Joey said. Cat grabbed on the mic and said "Hi!" The fans said hi back. Joey was holding a piece of paper and put it inside his pocket and smiled. "So! Let's answer some of your questions, shall we?" Joey said.