Secretly Together? Episode 11

-11:50 am-

I was rubbing my eyes. Everything was blurry. I reached for my phone and saw a text message. Finally, everything was clear.

"Saywer?" I said.

"Hey Cat, I'll pick you up at 12:13 okay?" .. "Oh, okay sure." She replied back. Cat panicked. "It is now 11:51 am and I still haven't took a shower yet." Cat said. Cat texted Joey if he can pick her up at about 1. He replied back and said "Sure Cat!" She saw the text and smiled. She went to her bathroom and took a shower.

-12:13 pm-

Cat heard the door bell ring. "Saywers here!" Cat said. She opened the door and saw Saywer. "Hey!" We both say. They hugged and Catwent to Saywer's car and he drove to a restaurant because they were both hungry. They ordered their food and started talking.

"So.. How was your day?" Saywer said. "Oh um well good I guess." Cat said. He smiled at Cat and she felt a bit uncomfortable.

After eating they went to Saywer's house.

"You wanna play League of Legends with me? Teach me please." Saywer laughed. "Oh yeah sure!" Cat said. They played for 30 minutes

Joey's POV

Does Saywer like her? I scratched my head and I was frustrated. What if she likes Saywer? Will she break up with me just because of Saywer? I went to the living room and fell on the couch. I think to myself, what am I gonna do? What if they're having fun and- No Joey. Stop. You gotta think positive man.

End of POV

"Go! Kill him!!!" Cat said. Saywer killed their opponent in the game and they were happy. "Yay!" Cat said. They highfived and Saywer smiled. He looked at her and sighed. "What's wrong?" Cat said.

Saywer looked into her eyes and Cat felt uncomfortable and worried. He held both of her hands and said

"Cat I need to tell you something.."

Joey's POV

Oh it's 12:59 I gotta go pick up Cat. I went to the kitchen and got my keys.  I walked to my car and started the engine. I wonder what they're doing right now... I'm kinda worried. If he does something wrong.. I will for sure get him.  No.. Joey don't think that..I was frustrated and stressed. I wanted to just cry about it. But I couldn't.. I shook my head and tried to forget about it...

End of POV

"Uh..Um.. Er.. What is it?" She looked at her hands. Saywer was holding both of it very tightly. "I've been trying to tell you this for a long time. I know that you wont feel the same because you're dating someone else. I've always wanted to be loved by you. I.. I.. I.." Saywer was speechless.. So was Cat. She slowly shook her head and looked down. "Saywer, You know that I love Joey right?" He nodded and said "I KNOW CAT.. I JUST WANT YOU TO BE MINE. I LOVED YOU.. FOR A LONG TIME. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DATE JOEY AND NOT ME." He blurted out.

Cat got shocked and Saywer was too. "I.." Saywer said. "I need to leave." Cat said. "No.. Please dont.." Saywer said.

"I'm sorry Saywer.."  When Cat was about to open the door.. Saywer grabbed her arm and pushed her against the wall. "SAYWER GET OFF ME PLEASE." Cat said as she was about to break down and cry. "Please Cat. Be mine.. Please." Saywer begged. "No. I cant Saywer.. I love Joey and you can't stop me from loving him!" Cat yelled as she cried. She was feeling so uncomfortable. She didnt like how Saywer is holding her arms. He was squeezing it so tight.

"Cat..  You know.. What if Joey dosen't like you. Like he only loves you so you wont get your feelings hurt. " Saywer said. Cat shook her head and said "No! Thats..N-Not true. He loves me. I could see it in his eyes.. S-Stop lying.." Cat said. "Hey.. Stop crying.." Saywer said. He wiped away Cat's tears. He pulled her into a hug. She denied and pushed him.

"Saywer. Stop.." Cat said. Sawyer got mad and yelled "CAT WHEN WILL YOU LIKE ME?! WHEN?" ..

"Saywer. I love Joey and theres nothing you can do about it." Saywer walked closer and closer to Cat.

"Will this help?" He slammed his lips to hers and Cat couldn't break the kiss because of Saywer. Finally, she slapped him in the face causing his right cheek turn red. He was in pain. "I'm sorry Saywer. I had to. Good bye." Cat said. She looked at Saywer once again and felt bad. She had to leave.

Apparently.. Joey stopped his car at Saywer's at the right time.

"Joey!" Cat said. Joey got out of his car and Cat ran to him. She hugged him so tight and cried. "Woah! Cat why are you crying?" He wiped away her tears and kissed her cheek. He rubbed her back so she would stop crying "Saywer.." Now that is when Joey got really mad. "What did he do?" Joey said. He was getting so worried and yet so mad. Cat was speechless and Joey got even more worried. "I'll go have a chat with him tomorrow.. Don't worry Kit Cat."

He smiled and kissed her on the forehead. She was feeling better because Joey was there protecting her. "Thanks Joey... I love you." Cat said. "You're welcome Cat.. I love you too." They smiled at eachother.

Saywer was "stalking" them and heard everything. He got so mad. "Joey.." He muttered in anger.

Joey's POV

I will get you Saywer. I will never forgive you. Why would you do this. Why. Time for payback Saywer.. Dont you dare go near my Kit Cat ever... Again.

END