Secretly Together? : Episode 21

"Hey Joey!" Cat said. They were talking to eachother on the phone. "Yeah, I'm on my way to your house. See you in a bit, okay? I love you." Joey said. Cat smiled. "Okay. I love you too." Joey hung up and drove off to Cat's house. Joey arrived at her house and knocked on the door. He was wearing a striped white and black shirt. He has his skinny jeans and his boots. "Cat?" Joey said. He knocked on the door for several times and finally, she opened the door.. And of course in Joey's mind.. She was stunning. "You look beautiful." Joey said. He smiled at her. "Aw, thanks Joey. You look beautiful aswell!" Cat laughed. "I'm always beautiful!!" Joey said in his highpitched voice. "Of course." Cat said.

"Here, let me help you since," Joey coughed "I have big muscles." Joey coughed again. "Oh dear.." Cat said, she giggled. Joey got her luggage filled with clothes and carried it to the car. "You /are/ really strong!" Cat said. Joey laughed and said "No need to thank me." He messed up his hair. Joey opened the door for her and he smiled. They drove off and Joey started to vlog. "Hey guys! Today, we are going to... Where are we going Cat?" Joey said. "Vidcon!!!" Cat said. She was a bit too excited. "Yay!" Joey said. "So, we might see you guys at the meetup or on stage!" Joey said. "Oh and by the way, me and Cat are going to be the only ones in the stage, answering all and I mean, ALL of your questions. You can ask anything! Even our.. Relationship." Cat looked at him. They looked at eachother and Joey shrugged.

"ANYWAYS! It takes like 2-3 hours to get there so yeah I'll see you guys in a bit!" Joey turned off his camera and put it inside his pocket. "Are you sure Joey? Answer every question? Even if it's personal?" Cat said. "Yes! But not /that/ personal though." Joey held her hand, holding it tight. "Don't worry." He smiled at her and she smiled back. They arrived at the hotel and went inside.. And of course.. There were fans running up to them, taking pictures, getting autographs and stuff like that. "Joey!!! Marry me please!!" One girl said. Joey chuckled and said "I'm taken, sorry!" He smiled at the girl. "Are you and Cat dating?!?!?!" Another girl said. "Of course we are!" Joey said. Cat smiled at him.

Cat whispered to him "Um, we should probably go to our hotel room now.." Joey turned around and said "Sure!" Joey winked at her. She hits him playfully on the shoulder and said "Joey." "I was kidding!!" Joey laughed. "Hey guys, I'll see you later okay?" Joey said to all of them. "Aw, Joey! Please stay!!" "Joey stay here!!!" They kept begging Joey to stay. "Later!" Joey smiled. He took Cat's hand and ran to the elevator, hoping that a fan wont follow them. They were both alone at the elevator. "Those are a lot of fans.." Cat giggled. "Yeah." Joey said. "I'm so popular!" Joey laughed.

Cat smiled at him. Joey turned to her and smiled back. As the elevator stopped, the door opened. They looked for the right number of the hotel room and finally, they found it. They went inside and put their bags down. "Ooh!" Joey said as he runs to the bed and kept jumping on it. "Come here! Join me!" Joey said to Cat. She shaked her head and just smiled at him. "Come on girl!!" Joey said as went down the bed and took both of her hands and helped her get up the bed. They jumped together, they were still holding hands, They smiled at eachother and made eye contact. Cat got a text. It was from Dan. (aka Dan Howell or Danisnotonfire)

She stopped jumping and told Joey to wait. "It's Dan. Wait." Cat said. "Oh, okay then Kit Cat."

Dan : Hey Cat! Where are you?

Cat : Oh, I'm at my hotel room!

Dan : Me and Phil are going to go there. What's the number of your room?

Cat : 509 :)

Dan : Oh okay, thanks! See you!

Cat : Yup!

Cat locked her phone and sat down on the bed.

"Dan and Phil are coming here." She said. "When?" Joey said. "Now." Cat said. "I see.. Okay then." Joey smiled. She smiled back.