Secretly Together : Episode 13

Joey scratched his head and got confused. After he hung up, Cat asked him who it was. "Oh, I dont know.. They probably got the wrong number.." He said. "Oh.. Okay then." She smiled.

They finally arrived at the restaurant. The waiter lead them to their table. They ordered their food and Cat and Joey took out their cameras at the same time. "Oh well look who decided to vlog!" Joey said in a sassy voice. "I'll vlog first!" Cat said. Joey sighed and said "Fine."

"Hey guys! I'm finally here! Joey say hi!" "Hi." He said in a non excited voice. "You're just mad that I vlog first!" Cat laughed. "I WANTED TO VLOG FIRST!" Joey chuckled. Joey got her camera and turned it to him "We're actually not fighting for those people who think we are." Joey laughed. He gave back the camera to Cat and said "You didn't even ask my permission if you can get my camera!" Cat said. "WELL TOO LATE." Joey said. They laughed at each other.

Their food came and they started to talk and eat... After eating, they drove back to Cat's house.

Joey felt like someone was watching over them. He turned around and no one was there. "What's wrong?" Cat said. Joey shrugged and said "Nothing.." "Oh.. Okay." Cat smiled.

Joey got a text. He got his phone and it said..

'I warned you.'

Joey got nervous and just ignored it. Cat looked back and smiled. He smiled back. He shooked it off his mind.

They decided to watch a movie together. "So, what movie would you like to choose?" Cat said. Joey was looking through her CDs and found two movies to watch. "Hunger Games please or The Notebook? Seriously Cat why do you have the Notebook here?" Joey laughed at her and Cat playfully hits him in the shoulder "I HAVE IT BECAUSE... .. ... I DON'T KNOW WHY OKAY." Cat said. "So.. That means.. HUNGER GAMES?!" Joey said being all excited and happy. Cat nodded and Joey starts the movie. "Do you have Ice Cream? I'm craving for Ice Cream right now." Joey said as he sits down on the soft bed.

"Oh yeah, I do. And bring two sp-" Joey ran out the door and Cat sighed and started laughing. .. Finally, Joey came back with Ice Cream and.. 2 spoons. "So you WERE listening to me?" Cat said. Joey nodded and gave her a spoon. "Ahem, you're welcome." Joey said. Cat laughed and said "Thank you!" Cat said and smiled at Joey.

"May the odds-" .. " BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR" Joey and Cat yelled. They kept on laughing.

When it was the part when Katniss and Peeta were about to kiss, Cat leaned in and moved closer to the screen. She was like fangirling. Joey chuckled and said "Hey Cat!" Joey leaned in and when Cat turned around..

They kissed. Cat's eyes widened and closed her eyes. They kissed the same time as Katniss and Peeta. Joey's hand run through Cat's soft hair. They leaned back and smiled at each other. "Well, I didn't expect that." Says Cat as she giggled. Joey just smiled at her.

They continued watching the movie while eating Ice Cream. 

"Hey Cat look here." Joey said. Cat turned around and Joey immediately puts a bit of vanilla ice cream on her nose. "White nose!!" Joey kept on laughing while Cat is wiping it off. :"WHY JOEY WHY." Cat said trying not to laugh. "It was funny!!" Joey said.

After they finished watching the movie, Cat fell asleep on Joey's lap. Joey looked down and smiled. He checked the time and it was already 6 pm. He carefully placed Cat's head on the pillows and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight." He whispered. He went outside and closed the door.

He got his car keys out from his pocket and unlocked the car. He got in and he got another text.

'Meet me tomorrow at 6.'

Joey sighed and texted back

'Who are you? Can you at least tell me who you are and why are you doing this?'

'No. I can't tell you..' He texted back.

Joey was really curious and filled with anger. So, he decided to just forget about it and drive home... Joey arrived at his house and layed down on his bed. Just thinking that It could've been Saywer.

"Is it Sawyer?"

"It's probably Saywer."

"No. He's your friend remember."

"No Joey remember when Cat was crying? Yeah, that was because of Saywer."

Joey was talking to himself, he was getting stressed and frustrated. He decided to just drift away to sleep.

~~

END.