Chapter 17

Sorry for the long wait D:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron's POV

I had made it into Raven's room. She looked so peaceful sleeping. I sneaked over to her so I wouldn't wake her. I slowly layed down next to her. She must have been really tired, because she wasn't waking up at all. 

I kissed her on the cheek and ran my fingers through her hair. She's so beautiful! Why doesn't she understand...? I still felt bad about taking her to get makeovers and stuff, but if I didn't I would have been forbidden to talk to her by her parents. Since her dad is gone, maybe I won't have to do that anymore. I don't think her mom minds that much....

I didn't notice Raven had already woken up, since I was deep in my thoughs. "A..Aaron?" She said with her sleepy voice. It was cute. "Hey cutie..." I smiled and she did too. "What are you doing here?" she asked. I hugged her. "I just want to be with you..."

She started blushing. "U-um...Okay." She looked away. "I'm sorry Raven...about the party...about Kristi...about everything." I burried my face in her shoulder. "It's alright..." She smiled. 

We just layed there for the rest of the night and slowly drifted to sleep...

Raven's POV

I woke up early that morning with Aaron cuddled up to my side. W-wait..Aaron?! Oh yeah...he came to see me last night. I observed him closely. He was breathing steadily and he looked so cute. I had never really noticed him up close like this. His hair was all messy and he was so warm...

I laid my hand on his chest and felt his heartbeat. It felt so nice. I listened to it closely. "Raven...?" I perked up.  "O-oh!...Aaron...Hi." I blushed. He laughed. "What were you doing?" He asked. "I was listening to your heart." I put my head up to his chest and listened again. This made Aaron blush.

"U-um! Raven.." He looked away. "What is it..?" I asked. "May I...listen to yours?" Listen to my heart?...No one has ever really listened to mine. "U-uh..sure I guess." He put his head up to my chest. "U-um!.." I blushed. No one had really put their head on my chest either. "Your heart...it's amazing, Raven."

How can he tell that? "Thanks..." He looked up and smiled. I almost forgot about the whole party thing last night. But...being around Aaron makes me feel wanted. He makes me feel loved. 

He quickly interrupted my thoughts. "So, should we get ready for school?" 

"Uh...Yeah"

"Alright, seeya soon!" He smiled and jumped out the window like he was Batman or something. I laughed quietly and fixed myself for school. 

Aaron's POV

I love Raven. I really do. It's all sinking in now how much I love her. I don't know if she loves me, but I love her. I ran inside my house and got ready for school. When I got done, I saw Raven waiting for me outside. I smiled and ran to greet her.

"Hey, are you ready?" I asked. She nodded and we started walking to school. We didn't really talk much on our way there, we never really do actually.

We finally got to school and done our usual daily routine. I had a few people eyeing me as we walked to each class. I also heard a few people talk about the kiss between me and Kristi. I hope Raven didn't notice, it didn't seem like she noticed anyway though.

At lunch we sat down at our table. "Do you ever really eat the lunch food, Raven?" She was picking at her food like usual. I have actually never seen her eat it.

"Nah, not really. Lunch food sucks!" she made a terrible face at the food. I laughed. I quickly stopped laughing when I saw Kristi walking over in the corner of my eye. Raven noticed her too and scowled.

"Oh hey guys! Aaron..did you enjoy that kiss?" She smiled evily. "Kristi..please leave me alone. I don't like you and you wish I did." She winced back. "Ouch Aaron, you don't have to be so mean!" she walked away quietly. 

"Ugh, I'm so sick of her already." I said quietly. Raven just looked down and picked at her food. "How do you think I feel...?" she asked. I sighed and watched the clock on the wall. All I want to do is go home...