Chapter 3

I got up that morning, ready for another GREAT day of school. I got ready, grabbed my backpack, and went downstairs.

Everytime I come down to eat breakfast, my parents observe my outfit. Why...because they don't like my clothes. I saw them talking outside with Aaron last night, he looked like he was mad but he shook his head yes to them for something, but for what?

That kind of worried me, but I don't have to worry about Aaron. Even though I just knew him for about two or three days, I trust him. I ate my breakfast and walked outside.

I saw Aaron walk out about the same time I did. "Hey!" He shouted smiling. Now, I like Aaron and all but he talks too much! I sighed. "Hi." "Do you want a ride? I'll be glad to drive you." He said sweetly. "Um...I usually walk, and I just don't want to get you in trouble anyway..." I said.

If those snobby girls at school see him, they will start saying bad stuff to him. I just don't want that to happen. He looked confused and shrugged. "Well, I guess i'll walk with you then.." He said. He was actually quiet for the time being as we walked to school. This shocked me.

We finally arrived and the first thing I see is people staring at me and pointing. Sometimes I threaten them...and it works. I say the words L-O-L in my head at that. Then, I see her...Kristi. Sounds like a preppy name, right?

Well, I just want to break this girls face. When I was talking the 'Snobby girls' earlier, I meant her. She spotted me and started walking toward Aaron. "Hey cutie, I see you have met miss emo here, would you like me to show you around?" She asked flirting.

This really made me mad. So, I threatened her. Sometimes it doesn't work on her. I got in her face and started yelling. "Listen Kristi, Leave him alone. Do you want me to break all your pretty little nails off, and rip all of your fake hair out!?" She kind of looked at her nails and smiled.

"Please, like that will stop me!" She laughed. Aaron stepped in this time. I think he thought I was going to punch her in the face. "Um..Kristi, right? I think I can find my way around here. Thanks though." He said. She smiled. "Anytime..." Kristi walked away.

"What and who was that?!" Aaron whispered to me. "That...is Kristi. She is a preppy little snob. I hate her and I was going to kill her." I said with a smile. He smiled too. "Wow...well that was pretty awesome. But, I thought you was going to kill her, so I stepped in." He winked and  I laughed. I knew he thought I would kill her!

When we started walking in the building I heard people yelling stuff. "Emo girl!" "Gothic queen!" and all that good stuff. I didn't care though. I still wish I was pretty though.

"How do you handle all this stuff?" He asked. I shrugged. "It doesn't bother me..." I said. We finally made it to our lockers. Luckily, his locker was right beside mine. He must have read my mind. "Wow, this is a lucky thing." He said and smiled.

His smile was so cute, I think I am actually falling for this boy. Wait...WHAT?! No, I can't be! But, now I found out he had the same class as me in first period....

Aaron's POV

I couldn't believe that all these people were calling Raven these things! I think she likes me though, and if we go out...I mean not that I want to or anything, I would look out for her.

It was awesome that we had our lockers beside each other and that we had our first class together.

We sat beside each other and talked. Then I saw that Kristi girl walk in. I don't know what her problem is, but she won't stop picking on Raven! Oh, did I mention she also sat beside me. This girl has the hots for me! I am sorry to say...But I actually think Raven is hotter than her!

"Hey Aaron, right? I see you like to hang out with miss emo drama queen over there. Well, come meet my friends!" Kristi grabbed my shirt and started pulling me over to this 'preppy group.' I didn't like this at all.

"Hey, get you hands off me!" I yelled pushing her off me. I saw Raven giggle beside me. "She is my friend, and you better not call her anymore names. Because you don't want to mess with me and my friends!" Good thing the teacher wasn't in there yet.

Kristi made an ugly face and ran over to her group, crying. "Haha! Now THAT was AWESOME!!!" Raven said laughing her face off. She laughed so much she had tears out of her eyes. I secretly smiled, this girl is really cute!

Finally, when she stopped laughing she said something to me. "But...you really didn't have to do that just for me!" She said concerned. "I won't care if you want to go meet her friends." Raven said. But, she said it with so much hate that I couldn't believe that!

"I don't believe you on that one!" I said raising my eyebrow. She giggled, "You're right!" We started laughing. I could feel Kristi's eyes glaring at me.

At lunch, me and Raven sat together. I really think I am starting to REALLY like Raven. She is funny, and just so fun to hang out with! "So, do you like it here so far?" she asked. I thought. "Kind of...if Kristi wasn't here it would be perfect!" Raven laughed and I laughed.

She then asked me something I hoped she didn't. "I saw you yesterday...talking to my parents. You looked angry and then you nodded yes I guess. Don't tell me they told you something bad? What did they do?" Raven asked suspicious.

Shoot, she stalked me again yesterday!? Well, I couldn't tell her what they wanted yet. She would hate me forever! I was mad that they asked me to do that, but I finally agreed.

"Oh, it was...nothing. Don't worry about it Raven, k?" I asked. She nodded and smiled as we walked out of the lunchroom.

 This was turning out to be a kind of good day....But ever since she asked me that...I feel that she would try to find out. This is going to be bad. I can't and won't let her find out!