I had to

Clothes were flying round the room, some going into the bottomless bag. Since the horcrux hunt she'd become quite talented at extension charms. She had less than half an hour before he should be back from work and she had to be ready. Just in Case.

She grabbed the books from her bedside table and flung them in, she'd charm it to make the bag lighter later. She ran into her little girls room packing her stuff for her.

"What are you doing mummy?" the little girl asked her, confused.

"We might be leaving."

"Are we going to stay with Auntie Ginny?" the two year old ventured.

"Maybe."

It had taken her a long time to finally get up the courage to plan it, and know she was attempting to put it in to action. She knew herself she was a thinker not a doer. She heard crashing coming up the stairs, she could tell there was more than one set of footsteps. Laughing, there was a lot of laughing and if she didn't know better she would have said kissing.

The door was flung open and in came Ron whose face was attached to that of a beautiful blonde.

"RON!?" Hermione screamed, she couldn't believe her eyes, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"Having fun," Ron slurred, already drunk at lunchtime.

"FUN?! FUN, RONALD BILLIUS WEASLEY! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! I WAS PLANNING ON LEAVING AT SOME POINT, BUT YOU JUST MADE IT A HELL OF A LOT EASIER!" Hermione screamed at her husband who seemed just about able to detach himself from the blonde long enough to listen.

"You're welcome?" Ron questioned too drunk to realise what was going on.

"ROSE. COME HEAR ROSE, WE'RE LEAVING!"

"No need to shout mummy, I'm coming," Rose said as her head popped round the door, "who's that?" the little girl asked pointing at the blond wrapped in her fathers arms.

"I don't know, but we're leaving!" Hermione ran into her room and took the charmed case. She tore back into the kitchen told her daughter to say goodbye to her father for a while then left.