Please

Hermione pulled up outside a small family house just outside London as the dark sky started to become an array of bright colours. The blood on the side of her face becoming sticky.

She took hold of her delicate sleeping baby girl from the back seat and ran up to the door, she knocked and waited. She heard rummaging and hushed voices coming from inside. The door was flung open and there stood her best friend. She fell into Ginny's arms as a fresh load of tears started poring down her face.

"Merlin! What's wrong Mione," Ginny cried as she held Hermione out in front of her,"where's Ron?"

A flash of pain flickered over her face.

"No way! He didn't do this did he?"

Hermione slowly nodded.

"HARRY. HARRY A LITTLE HELP HERE!" Ginny shouted over her shoulder just as a figure came tripping down the stairs.

"What is it Gin?" He asked his voice husky as he just woke,"Hermione, what's wrong?" he added quickly as he saw the sight of one of his best-friends stood in his door way at five in the morning her sleeping baby in her arms and blood trickling down her face.

"Who did this to you, I'm gonna kill 'em,"he gasped.

"I hope you don't mind sending your best friend to his grave then," Ginny retorted rather spitefully.

"RON?! RON DID THIS?!"

"Yes, now shut up and go get Hermione's stuff out her car."

Ginny led Hermione in to their lounge and sat her on the couch. She took Roe off her and went upstairs quickly to put her with Al. She came down quickly and found harry coming in the door holding only one bag.

"Is that all you've got?" she asked.

"Yes, I didn't have much time to pack."

Ginny cleaned up the side off her head whilst Hermione relayed the whole story of how it happened. Harry swore he told Ron to go home when he left at ten and Ginny wore harry got back just after ten. They led Hermione upstairs to the guest room and Ginny lent her some pyjamas to change into.

The household was woken shortly by the phone ringing. Harry hurried to the phone as the girls ran to calm their screaming children. James toddled into the babies room as they heard raised voices from downstairs. Harry slammed the phone back down as he came back upstairs.

"Who was it?"

"Ron. He was asking when you were coming home. So I told him you'd come back home when it was safe. So he told me to 'eff off'." Harry said careful not to swear in front of the kids.

"You can stay here as long as you want," Ginny said as she turned t her best friend who was biting down on her lip worried.