Great!!! Chapter two

While I was walking I was thinking what Alex meant by 'It's not over' and 'what the heck does gringa mean?'    I walked to my first period class and sat next to Hilary we both have our first, second and fourth class together the only class I don't have with her is my third, fifth and sixth period. I got my book out and ready to learn but Mr.Dudeck wasn't here it was a substitute teacher Ms.Goldstein 'Great' I thought

"Good morning class let's start today with book work page 369" I can hear my class saying that's so fun in a sarcastic way and laughter, while I wasn't even paying attention Hilary woke me up from my thinking or was I day dreaming I don't know.  After about an hour of working on literature the bell rang and I was relieved. Hilary and I walked to our second period which was Geometry then gym then came chemistry which I walked there lazily as I went in class I went to sit next to Jake he's a friend of mine since third grade he has black hair, green eyes and his tall and a great body he's captain of the football team.

"Hey Jake" I say looking at him with a smile on my face.

"What's up we haven't spoken in awhile since I'm training for the football game?"

"Nothing much the usual how was your summer?" I say with a interested look in my face

"Its been great I went to Orlando with my family so everything went well" he says with a smirk

"That's good" I giggled and we both turned to the teacher

"Hello student's Im Mrs.Cathy and I'll be your teacher in Chemistry and I will tell you ahead of time this class you will take seriously because if you don't you will have to take summer school to pass my class understood?" everyone yell 'yes Mrs.Cathy' I just sat there looking at the teacher until she said

"Ok students I made a sitting chart so stand up and just wait until your name is called"

"Jake first seat in the front with Miss Christine" while pointing at the seats she calls my name to the seat behind Jake then she calls Alex to the seat next to me.

"Great" I say loud enough for Alex to hear me, Alex sits next to me without saying a word

"Ok class the person next to you will be your partner for the entire year no changing partners what so ever, this project will be a fifty percent of your grade and you will need to meet your partner outside of class to be able to finish your project. You will decide with your partner what kind of project you want to do so right now introduce each other and get to know your partner!"

While Mrs.Carthy was doing some paper work,  Alex and I are suppose to get to know each other but I already know everything I need to know he's in a gang totally dangerous and has a great body and he like's harrassing girls (mostly me) but who knows if he has any disease's ew gross. The teacher looks up and sees everyone having a converstion with their partner then she looks at us and says talk now and I turn to talk to him.

"uh well like we have to do this together we have to be polite to each other to make this work ok!?"he sits there next to me not even looking at me and writing in his notebook like I wasn't even there.

"Do you hear me" I say with an expression that usually means Im about to be pissed off if he doesn't listen.

"I hear ya loud and clear" with  a smirk and now I know that I've been speaking a little loud when Jake turns around to see whats happening and I just smiled like an idiot.

"ugh whatever so what do you want our project to be have any ideas?" I say with a hopeful look in my face.

"Lots how about you?" smirk again

"Mind sharing?" Im annoyed right now

"Nope" I wait and look away then he looks at me and says..

"yeah well like this is chemistry we can make a mixture of chemicals that'll make a rainbow color what do you think?" Im impressed I think to myself

"Um not a bad idea lets research more and we'll meet at the library Saturday at 10am if you can?"

"yeah sure it's a date!" the bell rings and he gets up and leaves right when I was going to say 'no its not' but I just sit there looking at him leave. I'm such an idiot. I got up, walked to my locker got my stuff put it into my bag and walked to the parking lot. On the way I saw Alex getting on his black Ninja motorcycle and left while I was watching him leave I hear someone calling my name from a far and I turn around and see Hilary right behind me.

"Hi what's up?" I say with an expression that's unknown

"Can you give me ride home my dad took my car to get an oil change and he can't pick me up?"

"Uh yeah sure hop on"

"Are you feeling alright you look like your not even here?"

I keep my eyes on the rode while speaking to her "Um yeah Im fine"

After I drop her off my dad's at the kitchen talking on the phone with my cousin it looks like it's a conversation that I shouldn't intervene so I just wave Hi to my dad and walk up the stairs to my bedroom, I took a shower and started my research for the project since Im meeting Alex in the library Saturday.

"It's going to be a great way to spend my Saturday morning" I say sarcasticly to myself has I lay on bed and fall asleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Next chapter is coming up soon!!! Hope you like it!