Acceptance

Ok, so far I love Confession though. I think I did a pretty darn good job but you tell me. Ok two books that I adore and that you should read is PURE and BLEEDING ROYALTY PART 1&2. Pure is just beautiful and Bleeding Royalty, I can read that over and over and STILL not get tired of it. It's hilarious.

Chapter 5: Acceptance

"Vampire? A vampire....then that makes my aunt a," he paused rubbing his chin sarcastically, "a full grown sheep. What do you take me for, a twig?" I rolled my eyes and laid on my bed realizing it's going to be a long night. "It's true though, Mick. I mean, I can't tell you any other way....unless I can show you." I got up and ran super fast over to my window. "Mick stand right here and watch," he shrugged his shoulders before coming over. When he was beside me, I opened the window and felt the cool night breeze. I took a deep breath before jumping out and I felt to hands grab my ankles making me almost hit the wall but I stopped it with my hands. "Let me go." "No" "Why, I'm trying to show you." "You're trying to kill yourself." I climbed back in backwards, Mick pulling me. When he made sure I was in, he let go and took a stepped backwards and looked at me closely. I smiled and put my hands over my chest. 

She's still beautiful, her skin color is a tad lighter but she really doesn't go outside. She's lying, but then again she would've started to randomly cough. 

"Am I coughing though, and if you knew that I guess you found out...." I trailed off going into deep thought. How did she kn- I cut his thoughts off. "Becoming a vampire gave me some gifts. I can read minds and I haven't found out  or been told about any others." He looked absolutely clueless. But I still thought he didn't believe me, so I attempted the window again and before he could get to it quick enough, I jumped out. I put my hands in a heart shaped and then blew him a kiss and like earlier I turned in a crouch position landing right on my feet. I looked up at Mick who seemed to be having a mini panic attack. I laughed and listened to his heart as it sped up but then went to a normal rate. I decided that if I was to go through the front door I' d get my ass kicked so I ran for the big tree. I could feel his gaze follow my every movement. I swiftly moved up the tree and stopped on the thick tree branch beside my balcony. I sat down swinging my legs back and forth in boredom. 

Mick's mouth gaped open and I genuinely believed it was going to stay like that until someone put it up for him. I got on all fours and jumped through the window, rolling on the floor laughing. Mick stood there towel tightly  around his waist. His mouth still gaped open and his big eyes widened in shock. I ran over to him with two strides and lifted his chin up before jumping the distance from him onto my bed. I laid down and turned the TV on with the remote. 

He gulped in confusion, surprise, and at me period. "You believe me now?" I asked in seriousness. He looked down at the floor and then at me. "Y-yes." I glanced at him and I could sense the fear the overwhelmed him. I shook my head and stood up. "No. It's okay. I apologize from earlier. I didn't mean to...to scare you. But please don't isolate me out of your life. " What the hell am I suppose to do then Azalea? She's a vampire. I can't......I just can't! I felt anger and sadness flow through me. "Azalea, I'm sorry but..." "STOP!! DON"T SAY IT!! Who cares if I'm a vampire, can you easily throw our friendship away like that? You can't be serious. " I tried to control my tone but failed when he jumped every time my voice got louder and sharper. I breathed and sat  back down on my bed putting my head in my hands. 

We stayed silent. I looked at him one last time and I stormed out fists clenched tightly at my sides. Sorry Azalea. was the last thing I heard and it sent a rage of fire through my veins. I took out my iPod and put my earbuds in. I turned it on and scrolled down my music. I stopped and turned on one of the best songs for this sort of predicament. Nickleback with Gotta Be Somebody. I jumped off the staircase railing making no sound and walked into the dark foyer. I shivered from a feeling that somebody was watching me. I turned around but I didn't see anybody. "Hello Darling." His voice ranged through my ears like knives being sharpened. I clenched my teeth and placed my iPod deep into my pocket.