Confession

Holaa!! So how is the book honestly????? WEll if it's bad, so sorry!!! but thanks for reading it anyways. Luv ya-----

Chapter 4: Confession

"Mick, what happened.....not saying that I don't like your change at all but, dangggg! You....-" I said as he got up and started towards the bathroom. I just realize, Jonathan didn't say anything about Mick staying the night, IN MY ROOM, IN THE SAME BED, as in with me. I must be an official adult now. I rubbed my chin and smiled before looking back at Mick for an answer. 

"Well, puberty hit me. I exercised and replaced the glasses with some contacts that I can sleep in. I got rid of those horrid braces and Voila! Mick!" It paid off. I mean his biceps were just amazing how big they were. The sun complemented it as well and he said I can go with him to the gym and what girl doesn't like sweaty muscles. I snuck into Aden's room and took a black v-neck for Mick and two pairs of sweatpants, one for Mick and one for my personal use.  I mean it's not like I took his last pair. HEHEHE..........I focused on Mick and he was just so manly now. He was laying down and was about to turn the TV on when I decided to make this fun. I pounced on him landing on his torso and yanked the remote from his hands. "Azalea, really? You actually want to start this and we just-" I cut him off closing in on him. I got so close to him that we were nose to nose. I could feel him tensing up and starting to get hot. I was about to whisper to him something but I got hungry. "I'll be right back." I got ff and headed out the room hearing him take a sigh of relief and I chuckled.

 I ran down the hallway and jumped off the bridge that separated the two stairways and landed on my feet. I grinned and ran towards the kitchen feeling really hungry. I grabbed a couple of bottles and greedily engulfed them down. Once I finished, I licked my lips and threw the empty containers away. I walked into the foyer and turned towards the bridge. I've always wanted tot do this as a kid but we didn't have the house nor insurance. I inhaled deeply and then exhaled before I calmed down and got into a crouching position. Then I jumped but felt two hands grab hold onto my sweats and pull me into their warm chest. I laughed and cursed under my breath. He smelled of men's degree and cologne. Still facing forward trying not to look at him he moved his hands onto my waist. See as me being Azalea, I tend to talk a whole lot of shit and do whatever I want to do. Being a human I really couldn't prove myself. But I don't think that being a vampire either helps me. "You seem....uhh sorta pissed there Aden." I said nervously. 

"Right, right you are. Matter of fact, while I was searching for some pants, I noticed that you took more than yout share. Not only did you STEAL my pants, but you deliberately took a, I KID YOU NOT. RED FUCKING PAINT AND MARKED OVER MY JEANS. Not the raggedy ones but the BRAND FREAKING NEW ONES!!! Where did you even get the paint from?" I coughed trying to hide my laugh but failed as he let me go and turned me to face him. His face was red and he still looked adorable. 

"It really isn't none of your business actually. Now move so, I can return to my guest." I easily released myself from his grasp and jumped onto the bridge. And so did he. So he wants to fight now I guess. He had his fists balled up at his sides and those darling canines poking from his mouth in a slight smile. I rubbed my temple contemplating a plan. Shit...man why didn't I think of this before. "Look Aden, I need to get back why can't you just act like a-" He came running towards me tackling me onto the ground. I grunted under his body before rolling him over so I can be on top. 

"You son of a-" He grabbed my waist and threw me backwards, TOWARDS MY ROOM!!! I flipped him off and blew him a kiss running into my room. Mick stared at me in confusion. Aden wait, later on today you're mine. I thought and sent it to him. He laughed behind the door. I opened it and punched him right in his nose resulting in a few crunches. "Azalea, what the hell." He jumped off my bed and ran to the door. I stopped him and gave him that he-is-recovering-well-trust-me look and he backed up. "Ow!!" Aden said from behind the door. "That's not all, it comes with three more sides of ass whooping. Leave now or get another one free of charge." I said in a fake commercial voice. Mick giggled before coughing to hide it. Aden mumbled something before storming off. I sighed and  ran to my bed a little to quick but Mick didn't catch it.