Too hot for ya? [Aomine x Kagami]

Start from the beginning

Dear, Lord.. why of all days would you do this to me?!

I quickly sprung out my manhood and gave it a slow stroke. I moaned softly. I imagine Aomine doing this to me and I picked up the pace. I pumped my hand faster and faster while moaning so loudly until I heard hard knocks on the door. Damn it! Who would disturb me at this hour? I haven't finished myself yet!

It must be Kuroko, wanting to hurry to the bathroom because he can't take it anymore. I chuckled at the thought. I got up and walked to the door.

As I turned the door knob, I saw a serious faced Aomine in front of me. My eyes widened in shock. What's he doing here?

He looked at my hand covered in my own cum. I blushed and quickly hid my hand. I can't let him know I'm touching myself after what happened!

I looked up  and saw him looking at me so warmly. He took a step forward while I step back.

"You.. haven't finished yourself?"

I quickly turned away from his gaze. He cornered me to the wall and pinned me there with his two arms. He palmed my boxers and I let out a soft moan. I put my hands on his shoulders for support. My whole body trembled with the pleasure I'm feeling.

He gave my neck a kiss while continued stroking my thing up and down. He pumped faster and faster until I was running out of breath from moaning uncontrollably.

"A-aomine!"

And with that, I cummed again. He let go of my crotch and licked the juices dropping from his fingers while looking at me.

"That was hot?"

I looked at him and saw him smirked. Geez! The nerve of this guy!

I cupped his cheeks and gave him a torrid kiss. At first he wasn't able to respond but he quickly snaked his hands behind my back and cupped my butt. I heaved a sigh as he did that. His hands then grabbed my legs and lifted me up, not stopping the kiss we're sharing. I felt him carry me to I don't know where until I felt something cold when he put me down. I think we're at the kitchen.

I tugged his long sleeved polo signaling him to remove it and as if on cue, he ripped his polo, with a few buttons scattered around the floor. He kissed me again and helped me undress myself until we're both completely naked. He slowly inserted his member inside me and both of us moaned in pleasure. He slowly pumped himself to me until it became fast. Beads of sweat started dripping on my face. Aomine leaned forward and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek while panting so hard. He rested his head on my shoulder while continuing pumping so hard. I gritted my teeth to prevent myself from moaning so loud.

We continued doing that until the front door opened. We both stopped. Kuroko?

"Kagami, I'm home!"

I was about to open my mouth when Aomine covered it with his hands. I gave it a lick and he looked at me again with those eyes. He continued pounding through me, not caring if Kuroko might see.

"Shhh.. you don't want Kuroko to find out, do you?" He whispered and gave my cheek a lick. I closed my eyes and lifted my head up.

"Huh.. maybe he's upstairs sleeping" I heard Kuroko say as he went upstairs to look for me.

When Kuroko was gone, Aomine pushed himself hard, pumping in and out so fast that I almost lost my senses. I was about to moan loudly when Aomine covered my mouth again with his. I kissed him back while meeting every thrust he makes. He grabbed my manhood again and stroked it up and down fastly.

"Damn, Kagami.. I'm so close.."

"M-me too!"

He grinded so hard with gritted teeth as I opened my mouth and close my eyes. After a few seconds, we both came. Both of us were panting. I looked at him and cupped his right cheek while still breathing heavily. He looked at me and gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

"That was..."

"..so hot?" I added and we both laughed. He kissed my forehead and carried me again. We went upstairs and made our way to my bedroom. He gently placed me there and pinned me again with his two arms.

"As a punishment, You're not sleeping tonight. I'm gonna make you cum until you beg me to stop." He said as he licked his lower lip and bit it.

Oh.. damn.
--

So.. this is the revised version. Hope you still like it! Toodles~