18

December 27
2:11 p.m

"You have ice cream on your cheek," I giggle as Jason sits across from me at our down town ice cream shop.

He sticks his tongue out and licks it up before winking at me making me laugh again.

We've just been getting along so great and I'm scared for our double date with Ashlee and Luke because she is just one of those friends that find a way to suck you into things. Like always.

"I love you," he mumbles with his white plastic spoon in his mouth.

"I love you too," I smile a closed mouth smile.

"You just hurt my heart," he pretends like he's dead by sticking his tongue out and letting his head hang, "say it like you mean it."

"I love you so, so, so, so, so, soooooooo muchhhhh!" I say with so much exaggeration.

"I'm alive!"

"Oh my god," I look down at my superman ice cream and feel my mouth water for another bite.

As I'm helping myself to more ice cream, Jason is quick to keep our conversations going, "so today at home, I was putting a pull up on Tyler and he was trying to run away from me but tripped and fell and when he landed he just very bluntly says 'fuck' and I'm all like surprised and he just laughs."

"He's going to be like Noah, I swear."

"Yeah," he nods his head, "hopefully Audrey has good behavior..."

"Yeah," I awkwardly smile, "so! Guess what?!"

"What?"

"Mrs. Lawyer called me yesterday and said that they have an opening for kindergarten."

"Baby!" Jason's eyes light up but I can tell he wants me to stay home, "that's great!"

"Yeah. Of coarse I'm not gonna go back at seven months pregnant but when Audrey is around five months old I can go. She said they'll have a filler teacher which is kind of like a substitute."

"That's great."

"Thanks for always being supportive," I grab his hand over the table, "I love you."

"I know. I love you too."

"Ready to go?" I ask.

Nodding his head, Jason stands up and we throw our cups away before exiting the ice cream shop and heading towards my Dodge Durango.

--
4:06 p.m

"Stop," Jason yells while I tickle him. He is the most ticklish person ever, "I'm gonna pee!"

"Too bad," I laugh and continue to tickle him everywhere.

"Oh my g-goodness stop!" He giggles and tries to roll away from me.

I sneeze for one second, and suddenly I'm gently pinned to the floor and hands start tickling me.

"WAIT!" I yell and immediately start laughing, tears forming in my eyes, "I HAVE A WEAK BLATTER RIGHT NOW! IM GONNA PEE!"

"No you won't," Jason laughs and not long after, I feel myself start to pee.

"Help me up I'm peeing!" I yell and gasp for air.

He quickly carries me to the bathroom and watches as I start to pee as soon as my butt hits the toilet, "holy shit that was close," Jason puffs out.

"Could you not watch me pee?" I giggle and wash my hands.

"We're married," Jason's arms wrap around my waist and we stare at each other in the mirror, "I love you," he pecks my cheek.

"I love you too."

"I can't stop saying it," he giggles.

"Me neither. I love you."

"I love you too."

"Haha...you have bushy eyebrows but they're still on fleek."

"Oh my god," his forehead rests on my shoulder blade as he blushes, "stoooooop!"

"You're perfect baby," I turn around and peck his forehead.

"Thank you. So are you."

"I'm fat."

"You're fat because you're pregnant."

"By another man."

"Hey," he grabs my chin with his pointer finger and thumb, "I don't care. I still love you."

"I love you too."

"Stop beating yourself up over it."

"I'm trying," I whisper.

"I know you are. Keep fighting, okay?"

Nodding my head, I peck his lips and smile, "I love you."

"I love you too," he giggles, "for the hundredth time."

"Yup," I pop the 'p'.

--
December 31
9:20 p.m

As our food is delivered to us, my mouth starts to water and I smile at Jason. Ashlee, Luke, Jason and I all decided on Red Lobster for our meal and Jason and I just got a large Alfredo pasta with crab in it to share.

We fed each other and laughed at each other, kind of like we were on our own date and not with other people.

"Ugh! You guys are disgusting," Ashlee continues to eat.

"Shut up," I playfully glare at her, "we're relationship goals."

"Yeah, having another mans baby makes you relationship goals! Yay!"

"Ashlee," Luke cuts in, "I think you've had a little too much to drink."

"No I'm fine baby," she smiles a him and taps his nose, "they don't know how to take a joke."

"Because that isn't something to joke about," I state.

"Baby," I hear Jason's voice in my ear, "don't carry it on."

Listening to him for once, I sigh and continue to eat, blocking Ashlee and her side comments off.

"Okay guys we're going out!" Ashlee cheers when we're all done eating.

"No. I think-"

"We are your ride so too bad," Ashlee cuts me off, "you're gonna be all 'innocent' and 'goody goody' 'cause you got your hubby with you? No, uh uh. You're showing him your real side."

"Ashlee!" Luke's voice stops us all, "I'll make sure you guys get home."

"Thank you," I lowly thank him.

"No problem," he smiles and drives us home with Ashlee to drunk to notice where we are going in the passenger seat.

We're dropped off at home and when we enter the front door, I collapse into Jason arms and start crying.

He just holds me and whispers sweet things, "promise me you'll never hang out with her again, okay baby?"

Nodding my head, I sniff and look up at him, "okay."

I quickly peck his lips and lead him upstairs to our room, "let's watch a movie."

"You better pick one that won't be that interesting and that you don't mind missing 'cause I'm sure gonna distract you."

Laughing at his silliness, I pick a movie on Netflix and let him rock my night.

A:N - lame chapter:( i know!

Xoxo - Alexa!