"Come on Aug take another shot." Sneak said as he passed me another drink.

"Nah man I'm tryna say my vows not slur 'em." I said as everyone laughed.

"You done grown up so much lil bro. Got a baby, one on the way, and you a hour away from getting married." Travis said as he raised his glass to me.

"Actually I got 2 babies on the way." I said as I smiled.

"My nigga." Sneak said as he dapped me up making all of us laugh.

As we pulled up to the hall where we were having the wedding I took a deep breath.

Today was the day I get married.

Kehlani.

As I slipped my heels on I looked out of the small window in the bridal suite and saw August. Me and Aug have been places before that caused him to get 'dressed up' but I have never seen my baby in a tuxedo and I must say he wears it well.

There were three knocks at the door before Sneak walked in holding a box.

"Hey Lani Aug wanted me to give you this." He said as he smiled and handed me the small white box.

"You look nice Sneak." Cha smiled.

"So do you Chandra." Sneak said as he smirked making her blush.

I looked back and forth between the two before I focused back on the box.

"Well I'll see y'all at the wedding." Sneak said before exiting the room.

When I opened the box I saw a necklace and a small heart charm with a blue sapphire inside of it and a note.

Baybeh you know I ain't really good at this kind of stuff but my mama told me something about you needed something blue so here you go.

The heart represents the love we have for each other of course, Lani remember that no matter what journey life takes us on I do and always will love you.
Ya Baybeh,
August.

I wiped a tear from my eyes and smiled as Cha offered to put the necklace on for me.

Minutes later we were lining up outside of the door waiting for the ceremony to start.

My heart was pounding as I heard the music start to play for the bridesmaids and flower girls to walk to.

Kennedy was also playing a special part in the wedding as she sat in a white wagon labeled 'Our first blessing' with a dress on to match mine.

I smiled as I saw my baby because she looked so cute.

The wedding march started to play as I stood directly in front of the doors and waited for them to open.

August.

When the time came for Lani to start walking down the aisle I was more than excited. After the bridesmaids stood in their place I knew I would be seeing my baybeh soon.

The doors opened slowly as I saw my soon to be wife. My mouth dropped when I first laid eyes on her and a tear came out of nowhere.

As she walked down the aisle with her grandfather all I could think about was how beautiful she looked.

When she stood in front of me we both began to shed a couple of tears.

"You look so handsome baby." She whispered so I was the only one to hear her.

"Thank you and you look...wow." I said as I became speechless.

"Who gives the bride away?" The minster asked.

"We do." Her grandparents said as they stood up.

The whole time the minister was talking all I could do was focus on how beautiful Kehlani really was.

When it came time for us to say our vows I decided to go first.

"Kehlani, from the first day I met you I knew you were going to be the one to change my life forever. I loved everything about this cute girl from Oakland and I couldn't understand why. I quickly realized that you were really into me for me and not what I used to do. I love you baybeh." I spoke as she wiped tears from her eyes and smiled.

Kehlani.

I looked at August in a whole new light after he said his vows, I no longer looked at him as my boyfriend or fiance I looked at him as my husband.

"August, it may sound cliche but I don't care I truly believe we were meant for each other. Throughout everything we've been through you've shown nothing but courage, loyalty, and strength. I am not only happy for you to be my husband but also my protector and provider. I love you baby, so much." I said as I started to get choked up.

August.

The minster finally said the words I've been waiting to hear all day.

"Mr. Alsina you may kiss the bride."

As soon as the words left his lips I picked Lani up as we both kissed each other as hard and passionately as we could.

"I'm proud to annouce you husband and wife." The minister said as me and Lani locked hands and turned to our family and friends.

-
There it is folks the final chapter :)

I honestly didn't think this book would do as well as it has and I just wanna say thank you everyone who has ever read, voted, and/or commented.- Shay

Don't forget to read 'Unbreakable' the sequel to 'Unconditional Love' which will be published right after this chapter.