S.O.L

I dropped my pajamas out of my hands and very slowly turned around back to my dresser, not saying a single, word.

"Um," Louis chuckled. "Noelle?" He asked nervously. After I didn't respond for about two minutes, he said, "Okay, for the record, this isn't how I planned this to go." 

I guess I should've responded because now he won't shut up.

"And then after our third kid we were gonna move to a small town and have a farm house. But instead of using it as a barn, we were gonna turn it into a big play house for our three kids Jimmy, Kevin, and Darcy. And I know what you're thinking- why Darcy? Well it's mainly because I wanted to piss off Harry and steal his favorite name for a girl. I'm pretty sure that's what he was going to name the baby that Lex is going to have. But if Darcy is another boy then we're totally naming it Louis Jr because then I'll have a doppelganger and he'll hold one of those 80s style stereos everywhere I walked-"

"Louis?" I asked as he stopped talking and looked at me.

"Oh, we can name one of them Noelle the second if you want so we'll both have a doppelganger-"

"No! You just said that you fucking love me!" I yelled angrily.

I have been sitting here, on my bed, next to Louis for the past twenty minutes while he talked about our future together. He wants a fucking carrot garden. But out of everything, he hasn't told me why he loved me.

He nodded his head slowly. "Yea, I know."

I glared at him while letting out a low growl. "Louis, tell me why you love me, exactly." 

He smiled at me and shrugged. "Well, there are, many reasons." He started. "First off, I love how easy you are to talk to. It's as if you have prepared for everything I've ever said, and had a plan of what you were going to respond with." He said waving his hands as he spoke. "Your a mystery. I love how it's as if I know every detail about you, but I never know what you'll say or do next. That's why I like to think of you as an adventure." He looked up and grinned. "I think it's amazing how you see things in a bigger picture. You can make a speck of dust sound valuable." He laughed to himself as I smiled at the slightest. "I love how you're always smiling. And believe me Noelle, you have a beautiful smile. I could feel your smile though our text messages." He poked my cheek as I giggled. He shrugged. "I guess I love everything about you." He turned his body more to me and looked down at his hands. "Do you, love me too?"

He looked up at me with hopeful eyes as I bit my lip...

And shook my head.