Desperation, depression, suicide.

• Dedicated to Them five.

Desperation, depression, suicide.

You lose a best friend, simply because he got himself a girl. You lose another best friend, but to death this time. You lose a third, again, because they found themselves a mate. You lose a fourth, because some ignorant bitch got between you. A fifth, comes and goes whenever they feel like it.

You've given them all the trust you could've ever imagine, and yet they all go in the end. That's why you stop trusting people anymore..because everyone you've ever trusted left you hurt, bleeding, till someone else comes, heels the wound, then stabs it again and opens it more than ever. 

You decide to stop socializing after that..building huge walls around you so no one else would go through and get to you. It works. You enter a huge black hole and keep drowning in it more and more as time passes.

The black hole is the worst. It's depression. It sucks you up, leaving you cold as ice. Nothing matters anymore. You stop caring. Your parents don't help at all. They just make it worse with all there fights and bullshit. 

So you do the best thing you could think of. You decide to go for it, out of nothing but desperation and misery. When? You still don't know. But you'll do it soon. All this has to end. The thought gets bigger and bigger. You think of nothing but it. You keep trying to think of different ways of doing it..which way will be faster with no pain? Cutting gotta hurt..so you decide it wont be that one. Pills? Takes to long, plus, you could get unlucky and end up saved. Shot in the head? You don't have a gun. Pesticide poisoning? Only the gardener has them and won't let you touch it.  Hanging? Yea that'll be a fast way and will do, but where to do it?

You decide you'll just go with cutting. It’ll be better to feel pain. I mean, it's better to feel pain than nothing at all. 

You keep trying to cut..once, twice..

You see the red drops and hear the drip drops collide with the marble floor underneath you. You feel joy like never before as you start to black out. You've done it! You've won! You've ended your life!

___________________________________________________________

Rate of suicide among teenagers is highly increasing these days…each year, around 800,000 to a million people die by suicide, other than the estimated 10 to 20 million non-fatal attempted suicides, making it the 10th leading cause of death worldwide..and I wouldn't blame anyone who thought of it, simply because i too have given it much thought before.

Next time before you decide to hurt someone who trusted you, just keep in mind all the consequences.