♥37♥ Sky and Earth

ابدأ من البداية

"Hey! Listen to people when they are talking! I won't do something so embarrassing!!"

"It's decided already." The grin on her face remained as he spouted out many complaints about her wants. Who said she was not greedy? 

When it was getting really late, the boys decided to leave the girls. They promised them that they will watch their match even if the match between Seirin and Rakuzan was over. 

"Tomorrow is the last time we will play as a team. Let's play without any regrets. Any questions?" Shiki asked them all. 

"Yes, how are you and Kasamatsu-senpai progressing?" Harumi raised her arm to ask the ridiculous question, not fearing Shiki's fist. 

"I am curious also!" Fuu jumped in on the bandwagon too while the remaining three sweatdropped. 

"I don't see how my progress with Yukio is related to this but we are progressing just fine." 

"When is he going to put a baby in you?" Akina's blunt question made her two kouhais blush like a tomato. 

"When I tell him not to wear a condom. Moving on! Let's talk about the formation!" Maybe the biggest mystery in this little apartment should be how Akina's blunt question can go on with an answer and without receiving a hit from Shiki...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After watching the Kaijou vs Shutoku match and the Seirin vs Rakuzan match, it was finally the time for the girls to prepare for their match to reach the win. 

"Does anyone have anything to say before we head out?" Shiki asked the girls, everyone proudly wearing the jersey that consisted the color of black, white, and gold. "The 1st and 2nd quarter, Fuu will be taking the spotlight. We will overwhelm the other team with Fuu's stamina; Harumi, save your strength until I call for you. I want to save Harumi's Zone so let's widen the gap between the scores and then go for the win!" When Shiki announced the plan, everyone in her team nodded in agreement. "Another thing...let's win for us and for Kaijou!" 

Kasamatsu and his team sat within the audience. None of them were complaining in coming in 4th place. After all, it was further than where they went last year. 

"There it is, Tsuchi Academy..." Kobori spotted the team wearing a dirty green jersey. 

"Those five girls are sisters and I heard they're quintuplets." Moriyama eyed the girls with brown hair and brown eyes. They were all of a tall height like Natsuhi and they all had their hair tied to a low pony tail. They all looked the same and it's their jersey numbers that sort of helped differentiate who was who. 

"Th-they look the same..." Kise sweatdropped at the never seen before sight. "I wonder what Harumi-senpai would think about it." 

"I'm worried Fuu will make a big deal out of it." Nakamura said to Kise, a little worried about Fuu since she's his dear little kouhai. 

"Nakamura-senpai, you need to believe in Fuucchi! She will be fine! Ah! There they are!" 

The moment Aozora made their way to the basketball court, Shiki looked into the audience to look at where Kaijou was sat. She raised a fist to them, silently telling each one of them that they will win in their place, they will reach the place they couldn't reach. 

"Woah..." Just as Nakamura expected, Fuu was in awe; she never seen quintuplets before. 

"Fuu, don't stare." Shiki warned, "It's rude."