Part 4 Fixing Blue

Nila's pov

"Don't say a word to the police or we will find you and kill you" he came at me and hit me.

I screamed waking up, it was dark, middle of the night maybe. Then I hear someone come into the bedroom. "p-please don't kill me" I cowered under my covers. I feel the bed dip. "it's ok Nila, it's aaron your safe" he sighed and started rubbing my back. I sighed and lay back down.

"I had a nightmare of what happened" I look up at aaron, he looked tired. "I'm sorry I shouldn't be keeping you up, I'm fine really" I moved away from him trying to fall asleep again. "your not though, don't hide it. W-would you want me to sleep in here with you?" I turn over and gape. "I mean not in the bed like on the floor, but I'll be in here if you need me" I slowly nod his warm green eyes looking bright.

Aaron went to get some blankets and covers and then he was there in my bed room, the gorgeous God in my room! I smile to myself, "Goodnight" a few seconds later aaron answered "Goodnight"

*
Aarons pov

When I woke up it was morning, I didn't wake up in the middle of the night, ive done that each night for a long time. I think It was because of Nila she made me feel something I've never felt before. I sit  up and realising I was still in her bedroom, but she wasn't in the bed. I then  panicked. What if he had taken her.

I got up quickly and ran out into the kitchen, then I noticed her there, I think she was making coffee. I proceeded to walk up behind her and touched her shoulder. She jumped and turned around wide eyed then smiled when she noticed it was me.

"hey" she said beautifully.

"um hey" I smiled slightly,

"how did you sleep? " she whispered walking over to the table and sitting down.

" fine actually better then I've slept in a long time" I said proudly then noticed her confusion. "I usually don't sleep well because of something that happened when I was a kid... " she then understood and smiled. "I had a nice sleep to" .

"I made some coffee oh wait you might not want coffee" she said looking down disappointed. " I love coffee" I said getting up and walking over to the coffee pot and pouring myself some.

I then went and joined her at the table. "so how long will I be in the protection program for" she asked me with a curious look plastered on her face. "um well until they find the two men and your safe, that could be a long time though " I look up at her, I see tears streaming down her face, "Hey don't cry, it'll be alright, you can see your family anytime" she looks up her eyes all swollen and puffy.

"it's not that" she chokes out. "it's that someone is looking for me, t-to kill me" she says then starts sobbing letting all the tears out. That's when I can't take seeing her cry and I pull her over onto my lap and hug her close into my chest, the wet tears sliding down my shirt.

She then wraps her arms around my torso and squeezes me, I smile and hug her tightly. "I'm sorry this happened to you" I said kissing the top of her head, bad Idea, you shouldn't have done that ' I mentally say to myself.

Nila's pov

After awhile I stop crying and look up at aaron who is still holding me tightly, it feels good being this close. But I know he wouldn't want It this way. He doesn't want me, I'm so broken, those two men broke me.

I wiped my tears and let go of Aaron, "aaron, I'm sorry for crying like that. You didn't need to comfort me like that" he smiles. But then it fades. "uh yeah it's no problem I just couldn't see you cry like that" he let's go placing me in my chair, my coffee now cold.

I knew he didn't feel what I was feeling. I sighed and went into my bedroom to get dressed.

I sorted through my clothes pulling on some dark jeans and a light pink baggy shirt. I walked out looking for something to do, I ended up sitting on the couch and flipping through some channels.

Nothing.

I turned it off and went to knock on Aarons door, he opened it right away. "what's wrong!" he said with an alert expression playing on his face, I giggled "um nothing I just didn't know what to do" I said looking down at my feet, I could feel his eyes watching me.

He sighed, "I guess you can invite your friends over" I smiled and looked up at him, standing on my tippy toes I hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheeks, the tingles rushing through my body. "thank you!" I yelled running into the living room and reaching for my phone and calling, Amy, Alexa and Catherine. I texted them the adress and waited for them to all get here.

Awhile later I heard the door bell ring and bolted up out off the couch to get it. But before I could even get close to the door, Aaron was there opening it. "Hey is Nila there" I heard Amy say, "uh yeah come in" he said opening the door up more and moving out of the way.

As soon as he moved out of the way, I was bombarded with hugs. "Hey guys!" I yelled excitedly. "omg blueberry you never told me how hot your copsitter was" Alexa said smiling. I blushed looking at aaron who looked away embarrassed. "ok well let's watch movies in the living room!" I smiled running in and jumping onto the couch.

We spent the rest of the night watching movies laughing it was great.

I just could shake the feeling that something wrong was going through Aarons mind as he said in the kitchen watching over us.

********

OK guys here's part 4!!!!! still no romance or action but bear with me it will begin shortly, I just have to figure out were this story will be going like how it will end and stuff.

So yeah. Vote, comment and follow!

Till next time.

~TJ<3