38

my eyes shot open. i needed to throw up. like right now. used all my energy to run to the bathroom as fast as i could. calum wasnt in my room, probably doing something in the kitchen. i knelt in front of the toilet and i feel it coming up. vomit came out from my mouth. calum rushed in. he held my hair and rubbed my back.

the taste of toxic, soup, and salmon was left in my mouth. i stand up and put down the toilet cover and flushed it. i washed the tears off my face and brushed my teeth. i groan.

"there there" he patted my hair and guided me to my room.

"i need water" i say immediately

"of course you do, most of it went down the drain" he chuckled

"this is no time to laugh" i slapped his arm lightly. he handed me a glass of water and i sat on the bed.

"do you feel better?" calum asked

"a small bit better" i nod

"i dont remember my parents visiting me when i was sick" i blurt out, my eyebrows knitting together. he laid me down and dropped the towel in the cold water then folded it like last time.

"they were busy, and they werent allowed to get sick" he squeezed the excess water and placed it on my forehead.

"thats reasonable" i sway my head side to side.

i dont remember a lot of times i was with my parents. i was always with calum. before i had calum, i had maria, she was a maid.

"what would you like for lunch? its almost time" he asked

"arent im gonna puke it anyway?" i asked

"possibly" he nodded

"so whats the point?" i asked

"to make sure youre fed, now what would you like?" he asked

"soup" i answer plainly

"i see" he smiled

"now get some more rest, you need to be back into your normal self as quickly as possible"