14

"princess its time to wake up" calum spoke, ripping the blanket off of me, which made me curl up into a ball. i opened my eyes and saw he was in his tux.

"you have classes today my lady" he said helping my up.

"you have the my schedule right?" i yawn

"yes i picked it up earlier, i also went down to the grocery store and got some things to make breakfast, waffles with maple syrup and strawberries, i made todays lunch with the leftovers, pizza and a strawberry parfait" he said looking for todays clothes.

"i didn't expect less from you" i smile and walk to the bathroom

i brushed my teeth and washed my face. i brushed my hair and walked back into my room. he handed me a white t-shirt with black skinny jeans. i changed into the clothes and went to the kitchen for breakfast. calum followed me and placed two waffles on a plate and put a few strawberries here and there. he then proceeded to make morning tea.

once i was finished calum cleaned up my plate and handed me my schedule.

1- math
2- proper etiquette  
3- alternative language
lunch
4- history
5- p.e.
6- art
end of day

"math first" i groan

"i thought math was your best subject?" cal asked cleaning the dishes

"it is, but its just too easy, so its boring" i sigh

"we'll see if its easier or harder here" he chuckled

"thats true" i nod

i go to my room and look in the drawers for a pair of socks. i get a pair and put them on.

"are you ready?" calum asked walking into my room.

"yeah" i grab my backpack

"lets go" he smiles