Sweet Smell

Ryan Bertroche as Chace Walker

*Seriously it took me to find this guy with clothes! You guys should bought him clothes! So, I just settled to this picture of him. (Д)ノ *

*・゜゚・*:.。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。.:*・゜゚・*
Edited

Peyton POV

I stumbled upon a pastry shop outside and minutes away from the university

I stumbled upon a pastry shop outside and minutes away from the university. Feeling my stomach grumbled and remembered that I haven't eaten anything this lunch because of what happened to Nicholas.

Oh and what a good timing they were looking for a part timer might as well apply. It's not like my Mom doesn't give me allowance or I'm short I just wanted to help her somehow.

I entered the small shop and the smell is so heaven you could smell the vanilla even you're outside. Bell chimes clanged alerting whoever staff inside the kitchen.

While waiting for the staff I walked near the stall to looked at the goods they were selling and they all looked good. I saw blueberry muffin and decided to order it.

And lo and behold a goddess descended from heaven... Oh my she's so beautiful that if I wasn't gay I'm sure I'll ask her out. Hearing her giggled I think I'm already staring at her for centuries.

"Why, Hello young man. What do you want to order?" She asked politely

"I would like to order blueberry muffin and iced tea, please."

"Right away handsome" she smiled and winked at me then took my order I can't help the blood creeping my cheeks.

"Uhm.. While walking home I smelled the goodies outside the shop and I saw that you were looking for a part timer too. I was wondering if the position is still available?" I said after she handed my orders.

"Ohh yeah, I was looking for a part timer since my chef got into an accident today and I will be needing help since I'll be doing his position. And this little shop of mine will be full just any second today." And just like on cue people started filling the shop. We looked at each other then she said.

"So young and handsome man since I really do need a help you are hired. Here's the apron and hat wear this and served the costumers with a smile."

"Oh Wow! Why thank you Ma'am" I beamed.

"The staff room is at the back put your things inside the locker and then change don't forget to wash your hands alright? And don't call me Ma'am call me Mom I mean Natasha." She winked then smiled at me then started serving the customers.

I can't help but smiled and started walking towards the staff room and change.

Looking at the apron it's a pink gingham apron with laces. I know that when I was hired I'll be wearing something cute since the shop is girly but didn't expect this. I can't help but chuckled and it's not like I don't like it.

After changing I went back and Natasha squeal when she saw me

"Oh my god!!! You're so cute! I want to hug you!" She trudge towards me and hugged me.

"Thank you!" I said blushing.

"I'll make you more cute uniforms just so you wait!" She squealed again then got back at work teaching me in the process.

The shop is so full like when two people walked out three or more people would come in.

***

After chatting and working with Natasha I learned that she's already married with 2 sons. The shop is just her hobby since her boys liked sweets and her older son was their chef but something happened to him resulting for her to look for a part timer as she will be handling the kitchen.

After closing at 7pm I decided to just walk and decided not to bother Natasha to bring me home even if she insisted since I know she's already exhausted baking and serving the customers. She just gave me a take away box that contains three slices of strawberry shortcake and two black forest cupcakes. She said she left this for me.

While walking I decided to text Mom since she's still working at this hour saying that I got a part time job just minutes away from the university and my boss is so sweet and kind. She also made me wear a lolita apron and promised that she would make cute costumes for me.

I felt relieved that the pavement and houses went familiar since I was tired from the shop and walking home.

And starting that day I didn't expect that my life would change from a mere... bizarre meeting....

*・゜゚・*:.。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。.:*・゜゚・*

Sorry for the late update
Thank you all for reading this book even though it's rubbish
I know it's short this chapter is just a filler so yeaahhhhhhhh
ヽ(;▽;)ノ