CHAPTER 14

next morning

I woke up to the same sound of the same radio station. I quickly got up and saw Tommy fast asleep on the couch. The band left and Tommy wanted to stay since his apartment was raided by 3 homeless shitheads.

"Tommy, wake the fuck up!" I shook the sleeping man.

"Nikki, get out of my 'partment." Tommy started waving his hands to push me or what he thinks is Nikki away.

"Tom, it's Hail." I tried to lift the 'dead' man up.

"What? What? Oh Haili sorry." Tommy finally opened his eyes and saw me.

"There's food in the cupboard I need to get dressed for that thingo with Axl." I helped him up.

"Where's Angus?" He walks around the apartment and opened the cupboard and got out a packet of sherbet.

"He's asleep. You can stay here for a while you know." I walked to Tommy who was a bit surprised as he thought the sherbet was cocaine.

Phone Rings

"Hello, Haili Dawnes speaking?"

"Haili? Its Axl... im gonna cancel that thing in the café because Slash is on your way to your house..... see ya."

"Oh, bye."

I hang up, what a surprising call.

"Who?" Tommy opens up another packet of sherbet.

"Oh Axl, guess Slash is comin'." I join Tommy's 'sherbet fun'.

"Oh... mind if I use your shower? I stink." Tommy lifts his arm to smell he gross armpits.

"Oh yeah sure, use the yellow towel." I say as Tommy already walked into to the bathroom.

Knock (In' on heavens doooor)

I shook as the second knock was present. Tommy in my house? Slash would take it the wrong way!
I slowly walked to the door and felt the cold door knob and turned it slowly. There I see a gorgeous man covered with his own curly, brown locks only showing is plump lips.

"Haili, so—" Slash pushed pushed his curls and stopped

"Slash, come in." I mived put of the way and he sat on my couch.

"Um you do cocain now?" Slash giggled noticing the small packets of white powder scattered around the kitchen table.

"Oh, Tommy and I did that. It's sherbet." I giggle.

"Wait... Tommy? Tommy Lee? Tommy Lee from Mötley Crüe?" Slash's eyes grew wide as he was waiting for an answer.

"Um, yeah." I shiver went up my spine, my heart froze and sank to the bottom, my skin had earned its self goosebumps.

"I love you Haili. I asked you to be mine, you say you'd think about it and all this time you are Tommy's?" Tears came falling before his eyes

"No, Slash! Tommy is staying over addaxsince he doesn't have a place to stay for the day." Slash stopped crying.

"So, what's your answer?" Slash had literelly no expression in his face.

Heyyy hope you're liking this so far but I'm not updating for a while... sorry and thanks... \m/