Chapter2; Senior year; Carter

Začať od začiatku

'Calm down, okay.' I sneered

"Cara get off me" I said rudely.

She let me go. As soon as her claws were off of me I dashed to the English class.

The english teacher walked in. And started his lesson. Again all we did was take notes.

The last bell rang signaling class was over and it was the end of the day.

I ran out of the class and ran towards my locker. I grabbed my bag and threw my books in and slammed it shut. I walked out if the school towards my Hummer. When I reached the Hummer I heard talking infront of the car. I looked over to see Alexandria talking to 2 guys.

"Hey guys" i heard her say.

They just waved.

She got on her bike.

"Y'all wanna run with some of the pack and I?" I heard her once again. I sorta felt bad to listen to there conversation.

"Yeah" the one standing by the black mustang said.

"Sure" the one by the blue Lamborghini said.

"Okay Ill see you guys at the house " she said and slid her helmet on. She started up her bike and sped off out of the parking lot.

I got into my Hummer and got the keys out of my pocket and but them into the ignition and pulled out of the schools parking lot.

Once I pulled into the garage I turned the Hummer off and walked into the house.

I smiled at my mom who was sitting on the couch with my sisters.

Once my sisters saw me they ran up to me and hugged me.

"Hey my beauty queens" I said as I kissed the top of their heads.

"Hi Bubba" they replied.

"Y'all wanna go running today" I asked

"Yeah" Rosie said.

"Ugh, sure" Cecilia said.

"Okay go get some cloths" I told them.

They nodded and ran upstairs. I looked at my mom and smiled.

"Hey my beautiful mom." I said.

"Hey honey, did something happen today at school?" She asked curiously.

I nodded " I found my mate" I said.

"Congratulations honey" she said and stood up and hugged me.

I hugged her back and kissed her cheek

I ran up stairs and grabbed a pair of shorts and a shirt with some Nike shoes.

I ran downstairs and saw my sisters ready.

I walked towards the back door and opened it to see everyone there that wanted to run. I saw one more person than I counted before. He turned around and I knew who it was.

"Michael your joining us for the run" I asked

"Yes Alpha " he said

I nodded and headed out the door. We went to our stations and changed and started laps around the parameter. We ended up running 10 laps and then headed off to that lake we saw over the summer.

We were close to the lake when I heard rustling on the other side of the bushes. My pack and I stopped ruining and listened. Until the rustling stopped.

My packe and I jumped out and I saw a beautiful white wolf with black paws. I smelled the air and I knew from that second it was my mate.

My mate and her pack knew where the lake was?

Wow? Small world? More like small forest?

I bowed my head and I ordered the pack to turn around and head back to the house.

We reached the pack house and we all went into the stations and changed. We all walked in and washed up. We sat around the table and began eating supper. After everyone was done we all thanked Maria and my mom for supper.

The rest of the pack went to the pack house next door and showered and went to bed.

My sisters went up to there bedroom/bathroom and showered and brushed their teeth.

Michael went to his bedroom/bathroom and did his business.

I went to my bathroom and showered and brushed my teeth. I wrapped a towel around my waist and waked to my bedroom and went into my closet. I got out a pair of boxers and basketball shorts and slid them on.

I walked out of my room and went to Rosie's room.

"Knock knock" I said opening her door.

She let out a little giggle and climbed into her bed.

I walked over to her bed and tucked her in and kissed her forehead.

"I love you Carter"he she said.

"I love you too Rosie Jane" I said and walked out of her room shutting her light offnon the way out

I waked next door to Cecilia's room.

I opened up the door and she was already in her bed. I walked over to her bed and tucked her in and kissed her cheek.

" I love you Carter " she said.

" I love you too Cecilia Diane" I said and walked out of her room shutting her light off in the way out.

I walked downstairs to the livingroom.

I saw my mom laid out in the couch asleep. I walked over to her and picked her up bridal style and carried her up stairs to her room when I got to her doo I opened it and walked in. I laid my mom on her bed and tucked her in and kissed her on the top of her head.

" I love you mom " I said as I walked out the door I heard my mom say."I love you too Carter Austin"

I walked out turning her light out and shutting her door.

I walked back down the hall towards my bed room I shut my door and walked over to my bed and laid down. I turned my lamp off and let the darkness take over my body.