Chapter2; Senior year; Carter

**Carter's P.O V.**

"Carter, honey wake up" I heard my mom say as she shook my shoulder.

"5 more minutes, please mom" I asked

"Okay, then you better be up, you don't wanna be later for the first day of senior year do you?" She said and walked out.

15 minutes later I finally had the urge to climb out of my bed.

I walked into my closet and slid on my cloths my mom made me lay out lastnight. It consisted of dark blue jeans, a black shirt, and a pair of black supras. I finished my business in my closet and walked over to my bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth and spiked my hair.

After I was done I walked back into my room and grabbed my bag, phone, and keys.

I walked down stairs and saw my mom setting on the couch.

"Honey, I thought you left already" she said worried.

"Nope, sorry mom, I slept in to long." I said as I kissed her forehead.

"I love you Carter have a good day" she yelled as I entered the garage.

I walked over to my blue hummer and unlocked the door. I threw my bag in the passenger seat and got in.

I started my drive to the high-school. I wasn't in any hurry I was already late.

I arrived at the school and parked right in front of a Yamaha bike and diagonal from a black mustang and a blue Lamborghini.

I turned my car off and grabbed my bag and headed into the school. I walked into the office. I grabbed my schedule and walked to my locker.

I opened my locker and got my Algebra 1 book out. I threw my bag in my locker and slid my car keys and phone in my pocket.

I walked into the class. And practically lost my breathe. Setting there was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

"Mr. Robertson, why are you late" Mr. Taylor asked annoyed already.

"I'm sorry sir, I woke up late" I replied.

"Don't let this become a habit" Mr. Taylor said.

"Yes sir." I replied and walked over to the empty desk by her.

I took a seat beside to her and got my notebook out and started taking the notes Mr. Taylor was writing on the board.

Halfway threw the notes my pencil led broke, I leaned over and poke her arm softly.

"Yes" she whispered.

"Do you have a pencil I can barrow my led broke" I asked embarrassed.

"Ugh, yeah, hold on. " she said and grabbed her pencil bag and looked threw it. She grabbed a mechanical pencil looked at me.

"Ugh here you go" she said

"Thank you, by the way I'm Carter" I said.

"No problem, you can keep it. I'm Alexandria, you can call me Alex or Blakely" She replied back.

I smiled and shook my head. She smiled and went back to taking her own notes.

Ah. The bell rang. Thank the lord. It was getting really boring in there.

I got up and gathered my books and went to my locker, only to see Alexandria there.

"Hey" she said as she walked up.

"Hi" I replied.

As I got in my locker and she got in I guess her locker I grabbed my Biology book and headed towards the class.