Chapter2; Senior year; Carter

Start from the beginning

She walked away to her next class. I sighed and walked to my next class also. And guess who I saw in there Alexandria.

"Can I set with you?" I asked.

"Uh yeah sure, go ahead" she said

I smiled and set down.

That class went by really fast. All we did was take more notes.

I got out of my seat and grabbed my books and headed towards the lockers. I put my books in and headed to history.

I sat down. This class I didn't have with Alexandria, I was really bummed about it to. But I had it with my best friend. Ah plus side I would have someone to talk to.

The class flew by. And shortly I was walking towards the gym lockers. I quickly changed and headed to the gymnasium.

I really like gym, so I participated like always, we played dodgeball. I loved that game. I looked over to see Alexandria setting down. I let out a little smile and returned to the game.

After gym I had lunch then English.

The bell rang signaling that it was lunch time.

I found my friends in my pack. I smiled when I saw all of them. I was happy that I saw them. Even though we live together or next door.

I walked over to them with a gatorade in my hand and sat down at the table.

"Hey guys" I said high fiving or fist bumping them.

"Hey" they all said high fiving or fist bumping me back.

"Who was to go running after school" I asked.

"I will" Jaxson and his mate Rayah, Austin, and his mate Dylan, Grayson and his mate Elizabeth, and Tyler said.

" Okay we will be running the parameter then we will run into the woods down to the lake we found and rest there" I said.

They nodded and went back to what they were doing.

" And the rest of you, why arent you going running today" I asked a little annoyed

" I have to watch my sister" George said.

" I'm going to the mall with Micah" Autumn said

" I have to help my parents and Kylee is helping" Kason replied.

"Okay, all of you will be at training. Do you understand. " I said

"Yes Alpha" I heard them all say.

"When is training" Tyler added on.

"Tomorrow night" I said and got up.

The bell rang once again signalling that lunch was over.

I walked to the lockers and grabbed my English book I was fixing to walk to the class when Cara started talking to me at my lockers.

"Hey sexy" she whispered in my ear.

"Can I help you Cara" I asked annoyed.

"No, I just wanted to walk to English with you" she said.

I turned around only to see Alexandria looking my way. She tore her eyes away from me and walked the rest of the way to her class.

'Mate' my inner wolf yelped.

'Dude seriously, why are you just now noticing' I asked my wolf.

' I don't know, I thought you would have known, obviously not if you letting Cara hang all over you' he replied