Ch6: Day Out in London

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, I feel a lot better now, sorry for ruining this ride guys, I should have stayed outside and waited for you guys instead of coming on the ride, freaking out, getting everyone worried and ruining the fun." I look down and feel guilty. This was suppose to be fun for Harry but instead I got him all worked up and worried instead of enjoying the beautiful view. Man I feel horrible! Harry comes to me and gives me a big hug.

"No Izzy, you didn't ruin the fun. We are going to have fun the whole day. Plus you can't help it that you're afraid of heights, and I'm really relieved to know that your okay." He whispers the last part in my ear. I feel his warm breath on my skin which makes my ears and cheeks feel like they are burning.

"Yeah, I'm defiantly the third wheel." Emma grumbles. That just makes me turn even more red because I suddenly got thoughts of me and Harry as a couple holding hands.

"You look cute when you blush." Harry winks at me and turns around to exit the ride. I bet I look like a tomato right now! I didn't even notice the ride stopped. Wow this is so embarrassing. Man the things Harry does to me.

*****

"Oh my god, I'm starving! Can we please take a break to rest and eat?" I laugh at Emma's behavior. She's like a little girl. Right on hue my tummy grumbles. I guess a snack would be great right now.

"Sure, lets go to the Tim Horton's that's right at the corner." Liam leads us to the place. He's always been the 'daddy' of the group. Once we enter, the aroma of coffee fills our noses. We line up in the line and think of what we are going to eat. Emma gets a turkey sandwich, a sprinkled donut, and coffee. Liam orders a blueberry muffin and buys a hot chocolate and timbits for Lexi. Awww Liam is such a gentleman! I get a bagel with butter, a Boston cream donut and a French vanilla, yummmmyyy. And finally Harry gets water and a turkey sandwich. We all head to a table and start eating. YUM! This bagel is delicious! And it's cold outside so a French vanilla is perfect.

"So where are we going to next guys?" Harry asks and looks at everyone at the table. We all smile at him and motion that we zipping our lips, locking them with a key and throwing the key away.

"Aw come on, tell me please, pretty please with a cherry on top." Harry does the puppy dog face. Ahh asdfgkska he is so adorable I just want to go up to him and kiss him! Wow, where did that come from..control yourself Izzy. I ruffle his curls.

"Sorry curly, it's a secret!" And I wink at him. He just groans and finishes up his sandwich. I start eating my Boston cream donut but stop when I see Harry staring at me. I don't like it when people stare at me while when I'm eating, that's another weird fact about me. I eat really messily and don't like the thought of people judging how messy I eat.

"What?" I ask Harry.

"Oh nothing, why can't I look at you when you're eating?" Harry teases me and ruffles my hair. I slap his hand away and fix my hair.

"She doesn't like it when people look at her while she's eating." Emma pipes into the conversation while playing Subway surfer on her phone.

"And why is that?" Harry laughs.

"I don't know, and don't laugh." I turn away from Harry and take a bite from the mouth watering donut.

"You're so weird." Harry shakes his head and takes my donut away from me.

"Hey! Give that back!" I try reaching for it but he moves it further away from my grasp.

"Tell me why you don't like people looking at you while you eat and I will give it back." He gives me a cheeky grin. Oh that boy is going to get it! If I say my reasoning, he will think I'm weird. But I am already weird, so what difference is it going to make? So I tell him why and he just laughs at me.