"Don't forget to cup the balls it's gonna be kinda chilly tonight" kyler said combing my hair. He was almost like the big sister I never had.. cause I'm an only child.. cause my father has narrow urethra.

"Cup the balls... got it anything else?" I said sarcastically as I got up from the bed I was sitting on. I straighten out the hoodie.

"Seriously Kelly don't be too easy..But definitely be easy"

I sighed. " OK.. I guess I'm gone Wish me luck." I headed out the door, seconds later I heard kyler yell from the cabin 'you better work bitch' that made me giggle. He's a walking gay stereotype.

As I headed to the lake I relied on the moon light to see. I wasn't far I know, just down a dirt path through the trees. The path lead straight to the dock where I saw Vic sitting off the edge. I slowly crept up and sat next to him.

"Shit kellin you scared me!" He jumped a little, I laughed. "Thats not funny I could fell in" he gave me a small smile.

"sorry" I returned the smile.

"don't be, I actually thought you weren't gonna show.. had me nervous."

"Oh did I?" I smirked.

" I mean wrote that later a month ago... I just built up the courage to give it to you today" he looked out into the water, it was beautiful actually the moon light hit the water just right.

" it was beautiful..the poem"

" thank you, I write lyrics so" he shrugged. " it's all true by the way sorry if it was too obscene for you"

I rolled my eyes "I can handle some colorful words thank you"

"Whoa my bad didn't know you where such the rebel.". He held his hands up in defense. " can I asked you something?"

"what"

"Have you ever really danced on the edge?"

"What do you mean?"

" Ya know have you ever done something spontaneous and crazy, just on the spot."

I hesitated "totally"

"Alright then tell me so "

"Uh.."

"just hold my hand Jump" before I could reply Vic took my hand pushed himself off the dock, pulling my in with him. The water was cold. My whole body tenses up and it was pitch black until I felt Vic, who was still holding my hand pull me up to the surface.

I gasped for air. " what the hell! Whats wrong with you?!, its freez--"

I was cut off by cold,wet lips being pressed against mine. Suddenly my whole body felt a little warmer then it did seconds ago. I was completely lost for what felt like hours until Vic pulled away. Then everything hit me. I quickly swam to the shore (I guess it's still called shore idk). I shivered once the air hit my wet body and clothes.

" kellin hey... whats wrong?" Vic came up behind me.

"You just kissed me and  you dont understand whats wrong?"

"I'm sorry Im sorry you're right I should have waited till like a third date or something I just got over whelmed and it seemed like a good moment--"

" date?"

"..yeah you came to meet me I took that as you felt the same way I do..don't you?" His wet hair stuck to his face, his brown eyes looked amazing under moon light.

"I-I don't know... yes and no."

" is something still scaring you?" He came closer.

God scares me, my father scares me, my sexuality scares the hell out of me.

"I'm just trying to figure everything out.. it's all so new."

" I understand exactly what you mean.."

"I thought you we're straight anyway."

"I did too until this summer, I was a camper here before remember? But never mind that.. I wanna know something." He suddenly looked really nervous.

Yes I will marry you

"yeah?"

"You wanna like be my boyfriend.."

I laughed at how cute he was.

"Well damn you have to laugh"

I looked at him and smiled " Fuck it " I said before throwing my arms around his neck and kissing him. Our faces where ice cold, our wet bodies pressed together creating very little warmth, it was completely uncomfortable but completely worth it.

_____________________

FUCK

finally an update I'm sorry guys.. college takes up half my time.

OK sooo am i trippin or is the second paragraph missing where Vic come to the table? It describes what he's wearing and Shit. Tell me if u can see it.