The Lake Scene

"over the past week Vic and Danielle have been noticeably distant.." kyler trailed off while poking his food. Alex, kyler and i where in the cafeteria sitting at one of the round tables.

i glanced in kylers direction and noticed he was looking in the direction of the door. i followed his gaze only to see Vic standing in front of the door looking around with his hands in the pockets of this sandy brown cargo shorts. i turned away quickly when his eyes met mine. please dont come over here! please. "hey kellin" i heard his angelic voice behind me which gave me chills.

i mumbled a small hi . "hey guys" he said to Alex and kyler. " hello victor, please sit." kyler said over politely. i glared at him. "no thank you i just came to deliver a message" Vic said as he slid a folded sheet of white paper almost under my tray but enough to where i can see it. he then patted my back and left. i picked up the folded piece of paper. "open it" kyler demanded.

i just blankly stared at it. "hes in shock lemme see it" Alex said before snatching the paper right out of my hand. "its mine! im suppose to open it!" i exclaimed reaching for the paper but Alex already opened it while trying to push me away. "oh my god.."

"what!" kyler and i said at the same time.

"its a poem.. he wrote you a poem" Alex smiled. i took the paper from him and read it to myself.

'we keep running from the truth, you know it's true
they think I am crazy for liking you

I wish they could see the angel I see
when you stand in front of me

i think you're the best gift of all
but I wish they could understand, without you I stand 10 in. tall

I never believed in the saying "opposites attract"
but the second I met you it became a proven fact

I am cold as ice, while you're hot as fire
as long as I live you're my one and only desire

you're not just my want but also my need
you're like my personal drug, for you I plead

I am the happiest person whenever you're near
but the second you leave I shed a lonely tear

no way can this attraction be a sin if you agree meet me by the lake at ten'

-Vic

my heart fluttered, my cheeks started to hurt from the huge smile that was plastered on my face. "awwww kelly!!!" kyler squealed. "sshh you're gonna make Adam come over here" Alex whispered to kyler who was sitting next to me to read the note. "are you gonna go?" Alex asked. the feelings that iam feeling right now are indescribable. im scared, nervous and something else that makes me smile and giggle, makes my stomach feel fussy. well i guess there not that indescribable. "of course hes going! kellin, vic basically gave you a personal invitation to his cock"

"kyler..just stop not everything is about sex, he was being romantic i think its beautiful"

"uh 'you're hot as fire as long as I live you're my one and only desire' hes basically saying 'you're hot as fuck and i wanna bend you over a log and shove--"

"shut up both of you, i will interpenetrate it however i want thank you" I rolled my eyes and put the paper in my pocket."Not everyone thinks like you"

"Yes they do they just don't admit it" kyler stuck his tongue out like a little kid.

~~
The rest of the day consisted of me avoiding Vic, mostly because I was too embarrassed to see him face to face. Which is making me question meeting him tonight. Kylers been keeping me company and giving pep talks while I hid in the cabin all afternoon. Saturdays are free days here.