Chapter 8

Hey hey hey so happy late late late law late late late Halloween ^_^
Disclaimer- I don't own naruto or any of its characters
________________________

Sakura Haruno POV

" Would you stop dragging me by the arm Sasuke ? It's starting to hurt?" I say complaining.

" Hn "

And he drops my arm.

" still being a little a baby about Back there" I say snickering to myself.
But he just pulls me into his chest and my eyes get big and I can feel my cheeks instantly turn red. He lifts my head with his index finger to Make me look at him and he had this very sexy face expression. I averted my head to look at the wall but he just whispered in my ear.

" why won't you look at me? Sa-ku-ra " he teases me. But then I hear a very loud voice from the end of the hall.

" wow Teme I didn't know you had it that deep for Sakura - chan. " naruto says laughing.

" I'll get you back officially later " Sasuke whispers in my ear before letting me go and hit naruto.

" Ow! Teme ! That hurt ! " naruto complains while rubbing the spot Sasuke hit him on the head.

" I just came to see who you two have."
Naruto says poutingly.

" we both have Kakashi naruto " I say with a smile.

" Really! Yes ! I have him to !! " naruto jumps around and does this weird little dance.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggg

" that's the warning bell we better get going before were late. "

" WHATTTT!! but I still have to go to my locker and see who hinata-chan has and eat ramen and- " naruto rambles before Sasuke puts his hand over his mouth.

" Baka you can still do that stuff Kakashi is always late anyway." I say while walking to class.

" Besides your the one who decided to chit-chat so long. " I say from down the hall.

" Hey wait for us Sakura-chan!!!! " naruto yells dragging Sasuke with him.

" Hn idiot " Sasuke mumbles. Well isn't this going to be a great year! Great way of being sarcastic. Shut up inner. You know you have to go to your locker to right. Like I said he's always late anyway. And it's not like he cares now shut up and go where ever you go when your not bugging me. Whatever bye. And then I walk into the class room huh the whole gang is here.

" oh this is going to be fun " I hear naruto giggling from my side.

" I feel bad for Kakashi now. "

" h-h-hey naruto-Kun , Sakura-chan, Sasuke-kun." Hinata stutters while walking over turning red from seeing naruto. Still as love sick as always. Oh no. You have to be kidding me Karin is in here to.

—--------------------------------------------

Hey guys !!! ^_^ finally there in freakin class lol well that's all I have to say besides thanks for the votes even knowing I don't deserve then there highly appreciated well bye guys !!! ^_^