Letters

~Later~
The two boys were walking through the streets by their neighborhood. They shared a house, since the both moved to get jobs here. Yeah, that didnt really work out. Out to get groceries with the money they got from their previous jobs. It was a nice day, cloudy, but not raining. The chances of precipitation is almost nothing where they moved, but it was always nice anyways. They joked around about how stupid they used to be when they were in third grade. They had always gotten in trouble together, and Ppoiyo recalled how Ron always cried each time since he was a teacher's pet and an A+ student. And Ron remembered how Ppoiyo would comfort him saying, "It's okay, it's just detention, were not getting suspended or expelled." Yeah, it wasnt that well.
They would even get in trouble, during detention by shooting spitballs at eachother. They would do anything to have their fun. They started laughing so hard, Ron tripped over a rock and managed to turn around before hitting the ground to not faceplant.
"Shit!" Matsudappoiyo ran to Ron's side and asked if he was okay.
Ron arched his back to keep it off the ground. Obviously he was hurt there.
Ppoiyo tried to help Ron up, letting the taller boy lean against him.
"U-um.. we're not far from home. Let's get back." Ppoiyo slowly advanced to their home and lead Ron there.

Once the two boys made it back, Ppoiyo sat Ron down on his bed.
"Here, let me see." Ppoiyo lifted up the back of Ron's shirt and looked at the cut on his back and the blood.
"Shit. Over here." He took Ron to the bathroom and took off Ron's shirt. He quickly grabbed a rag and wet the rag. Gently, he placed the rag on the wound and Ron winced at the touch.
"I'm sorry. It's going to hurt." He gently dabbed at the blood and cleaned it off. Next was the worst part. Ppoiyo looked under the sink and took out a bottle of alcohol.
"N-No please! Not alcohol!" Ron ran to the other side of the bathroom, panting.
"Ron, it's going to get infected. I have to."
Ron sighed and turned around, grabbing the wall.
"I'll try not to let it hurt so much. On 3, okay? One... two.." Before Poiyo even counted to 3, he placed the rag with alcohol on Ron's wound. Before Ron could even notice, the rag was off his wound. He hardly felt anything, it was unexpected and quick.
"Wha.... that was fast. " Ron turned around and saw Poiyo holding the bloody rag. He nodded.
"I have to do it a few more times."

~time skip because its pretty much just Ron screaming lol~

It was now Saturday afternoon, and Ron was laying down on is stomach on his bed. Ppoiyo was gone getting the groceries by himself since he insisted that Ron stayed home. The cut was bandaged up by his best friend. He smiled, realizing how many times they have been there for eachother. They're like brothers. But Ron now thought of how strange Ppoiyo had been acting around him. Instead of sleeping, he's now up writing things on random pieces of paper. It made Ron curious.
He got up slowly and went to look for these papers. It shouldnt bad to look, right? He looked in one of Ppoiyo's drawers, and surprisingly found scattered papers. He picked up the first one and read.

Why the hell can't I do anything right?

The writing seemed as if it was smudged in water. Ron was worried. He picked up the second one and read.

Why can't I just be alone with Ron forever?

This paper was crumpled up and ripped on the bottom left corner. What does this mean? What is he saying? The next paper was torn in half, but put next to eachother.

I love Ron so much. But he obviously

Ron looked at the other half.

Loves someone else.

Ron's eyes widened. Ppoiyo... felt this way about him?
He slowly reached for the next paper, his heart beating slowly but hard.

I need to confess. I can't. I can't. I can't.

Again, more smudges on the lead. Ron couldnt believe this. He had no idea this was what was wrong. But he doesnt know what to do. Does he even feel the same way?

WHOOP WHOOP NO YANDERENESSSSSSS IM HAVING ALOT OF TROUBLE THINKING OF WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN WRAH I THINK NEXT CHAPTER SHOULD HAVE YANDERE MATSUDA. YES, IM STARTING TO GET IDEAS. MUAHAHAHA.
~Kandy